Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OPG Assistant Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays
    Twitter: @Attackfan74

There are 2 bobby ryan's in the set, #4 season highlights and a regular base #45. I have the 45, purchased the first one I saw and do not recall seeing one since, although I haven't been looking. I have never seen a #4.
    Bobby Ryan NON 1/1 PC 1280/1339 95.6%
    Aidan Dudas NON 1/1 PC 47/47 100%!!!!!
    Nick Suzuki PC 152 cards
    Wayne Gretzky PC 1593 cards
    Wade Boggs PC 359 cards
    Tony Gwynn PC 187 cards
    Derek Jeter PC 90 cards

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm also following that trend; as I am still searching for the ever so elusive dubnyk black ice from that year. I've been looking since the release, and haven't seen a glimpse of this card. One day we shall all find our player... one day :)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @kin_kinsley See wvu_class_of_2001's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Something I wonder is that it's not an entirely black border and just isn't the most distinguishable design. I wonder how many are out there somewhere and people don't even know they have them. For all I know, maybe I had one and just didn't notice it. <sigh>

Not that there's much hockey in my area, but I'm going to keep a much better eye out for ANY of these. Also, kinda like Sedinfan said, maybe there's a mother load of unopened wax that will go cheap someday. Maybe I can score a little bit of it.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I think A LOT of people miss them to be honest. Just like the OPC Blank Backs, some may think it's an error card or just another Retro card. So they don't advertise it and stick it in a base box. Who knows :(
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Colorado Avalanche
    Twitter: @@DGeschwender See metalica7's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Plus with Score/MVP, you have to imagine a ton of these parallels are getting pulled by little kids who slap them in their binder to look at. I bet there's a ton of player collectors wants sitting in little Johnny's binder of cards somewhere, and you'll never see them because they don't know the difference, they just collect cards for the heck of it. I bet that's where a lot of Score parallels, blank backs, MVP Golds, etc are sitting. Especially because the Gold Scripts, and I think it's Score Red parallels? Could be wrong there, but those 2 were retail/blaster exclusive.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @kin_kinsley See wvu_class_of_2001's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Well, I just ordered 8 retail boxes of this from Blowout Cards (6 retail boxes and 2 hanger pack boxes), so we shall see. I figured it was worth it for $11.11 a box. Will maybe look into doing a set of some sort. Would have bought more if I could have.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12