Noob inventory help!

So I just entered 57 of my Justin Verlander collection in my PC section of this sites nifty inventory system, I still have 5 Verlander cards left that I cannot enter because I cannot find any 2012 Topps Chrome or Topps Finest, is there a way to enter cards without being present in the database?

Second question, before I enter the next player I collect is there a way to put all my JV cards in one folder? I saw the 'create a new category' link but I hav no idea how to transfer all the cards I have already inputted into my new category.

OPG Baseball Manager

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCardBandit View Post
    So I just entered 57 of my Justin Verlander collection in my PC section of this sites nifty inventory system, I still have 5 Verlander cards left that I cannot enter because I cannot find any 2012 Topps Chrome or Topps Finest, is there a way to enter cards without being present in the database?

Second question, before I enter the next player I collect is there a way to put all my JV cards in one folder? I saw the 'create a new category' link but I hav no idea how to transfer all the cards I have already inputted into my new category.
    Currently, there is no way to enter the cards not listed into your inventory. I do apologize that those checklists haven't been uploaded as of yet. If I had more time this morning I would see if I could upload them for you, but I am off to bed before I have to go into work tonight. Getting ready to do a 12 day stretch of 12 hour shifts, next day off won't be until the 27th of this month. If they aren't up by then, shoot me a PM to remind me & I'll find them to put them up for you.

As far as your second question goes, have you created the fast link for your PC players? Doing that will show you how many cards you have out of the total amount of different cards made of that particular player. It will also allow you to snchronize your wantlist which will automatically add any new cards of that player to your wantlist. As well as show you the breakdown of what percentage of GU, auto & serial numbered cards you have. It really is a valuable little tool if you are trying to supercollect a player.
    SuperCollecting 3 generations of Yastrzemski's!
    Hidden Content
    Carl: 556/3390 not including 1/1's (16.4%), Mike: 8/8 (100%), Michael: 9/19 (47.4%)
    Always looking for any memorabilia that I don't have to add to my PC!
    WANTLIST--->Hidden Content

I'm not sure how the fast link works, so far all my cards are from my Verlander collection, I have them all under my PC, I created 2 new categories 1. Verlander 2. Scherzer (since I plan on inputting my Max Scherzer collection next), anyways it doesn't matter which category I click on, I keep seeing the same cards...:(

OPG Baseball Manager

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I'm not sure how the fast link works, so far all my cards are from my Verlander collection, I have them all under my PC, I created 2 new categories 1. Verlander 2. Scherzer (since I plan on inputting my Max Scherzer collection next), anyways it doesn't matter which category I click on, I keep seeing the same cards...:(
    When you click on the Inventory Manager, in the list of option on the right side, click on Player Indexing. Then search through the list of players for the ones that you collect, then click on Index This Player. Once that is done the players name will show up at the bottom of that list on the right side every time you go to the Inventory Manager. Verlander is on page 138 & Scherzer is on page 119 in case you wanted to know.
    Hidden Content
    Carl: 556/3390 not including 1/1's (16.4%), Mike: 8/8 (100%), Michael: 9/19 (47.4%)

I did as you said and I entered one of my base Scherzer cards from my PC, but when I check my PC in the inventory I see the lone Scherzer card right in the middle w/ the rest of the Verlander cards... what am I doing wrong?

OPG Baseball Manager

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I did as you said and I entered one of my base Scherzer cards from my PC, but when I check my PC in the inventory I see the lone Scherzer card right in the middle w/ the rest of the Verlander cards... what am I doing wrong?
    It sounds like you are clicking on the 'View My Inventory' which will show every card you have entered. For the individual player cards, click the players name under the PC Fast Link. You can then look at the entire list or select to view PC only, Want list only, etc.
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by yazfan71 View Post
    It sounds like you are clicking on the 'View My Inventory' which will show every card you have entered. For the individual player cards, click the players name under the PC Fast Link. You can then look at the entire list or select to view PC only, Want list only, etc.
    I'm sorry I know this might be frustrating to you but there is nothing under PC Fast Link... I'm really unsure what I am doing wrong...

Nevermind, FINALLY figured it out, thanks, I'll be inputting more of my cards soon!

Yes he made a mistake, when searching a player, one need to click Add to PC so a player list in the fast PC link. Also at time you will need to go back there to index the player if new cards do not show up as when we do add sets. not all cards are automatically added to a player index. So member can run the indexing routine themself and when doing so it willl tell you it added X number of cards to the index. I know when I enter new cards to my carey price collection, I always go run the indexing routine to make sure new cards are added in the index.
    Hidden Content

I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect