Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Wow. Impressive cards. I think retro is awesome product!!! That retro blue PMG sold for $4500

2. Wata Photo
    These prices are just stupid. There's absolutely no rhyme or reason to the prices being paid for retro. I truly hope the people buying them are "collectors", because if they're in it because they think the long term value will go anywhere but down, they're in for a rude awakening.
    My High End (player folders to the side): Hidden Content

Wants:AP/P.Manning/Luck/Oscar Taveras/M.Cabrera/Pujols/ARod/Trout/Bryce Harper/Lebron/MJ/Kobe & HOF HIGH END.

Isnt that the case with most cards. Cards stay fairly close to their prices over the years. With the exception of rc's.. I would assume if you are dropping $4500 on a card you have the money to spend and not worry about losing.

Yeah they are going for insane prices! Thats why i want to buy a few boxes.
    Trading for Michael Jordan, Devin Hester, Kobe rc's, lebron rc's, Shaq rc's
    Hidden Content

I collect Bulls Autos and Patches!!!!
    BullsPC:Hidden Content
    For Trade:Hidden Content
    Mixed Sports FT: Hidden Content

nice card.. Too bad it was sold outside ebay. would've been cool to see what it went for.
    Collecting Ben Gordon and a little bit of everything(Football and Baseball)!

How much did the linchpin go for, I know some people can see the best offer price. Are people really paying these auctions or are they all just being re auctioned off.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast