Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    like these "need some paypal for vacation" $8 shipped for these? im like really $8 will make your vacation wow
    Hidden Content
    ALWAYS BUYING & LOOKING FOR DECENT DEALS!!!!!

my bucket
    Hidden Content

2. Wata Photo
    Quote Originally Posted by puckett34 View Post
    like these "need some paypal for vacation" $8 shipped for these? im like really $8 will make your vacation wow
    Lol love that reply. Maybe they are going to pizza hut

How about it sold on Ebay for $10, so I will offer you $8Dlvd since you don't have to pay the fees. Um what about the cost of shipping and handling.
    Collecting Phil Kessel, Anna Kournikova & Danica Patrick cards! Trading for my PC only. Got Kessel let me know
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by lagalaxyfan23 View Post
    Hey all!

Just thinking of all the commonly-used terms/phrases card collectors use nowadays, and here are some I thought of...

"I think he will have a beast year"...well thats what everyone thought of JaMarcus Russell too...

"SICK card"...a lot of base/rookies is considered "sick"?

"I don't know, because it books for ______"...Thats funny! Because just a minute ago you said you traded by sell value!

Can you think of any more?

Thanks!
    I hate that Sick thing. Makes me feel like i am dealing with a bunch of kids. Oh and I hate it when SV people want to offer you the lowest SV yours sold for but the Highest theirs sold for
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydepasse View Post
    your card might sell for more, but i can't trade an auto without getting one back
    Had this one happen oh so many times connected with I know I asked for those inserts but I rather not trade for them even though you want a scrub Gu thats worth less.
    Quote Originally Posted by spuds1961 View Post
    It's a 2 color swatch,so I'll need a little more in trade for it.
    Hate that one
    Quote Originally Posted by brose61 View Post
    "I'm in no hurry to move this". Which is apparent since you are asking 2x current value for it.
    This happens with older collectors alot
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzer540 View Post
    It's not a quote... but pet peeve is when people disregard sell prices on ebay WITHOUT looking at s/h. So they want to buy it cheaper PLUS you ship it for free.

"I can't do it for $8, the last one sold for $6." (yeah- but with $3 s/h!!)
    hahahah I had that one happen guy wanted to give me $2 for a card shipped since that's what it sold on ebay (forgot the $5 shipping on it) Said Sv doen't include shipping. So I said ok I'll sell it to you but will hold on to it for you until you pay the shipping for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnum View Post
    How about it sold on Ebay for $10, so I will offer you $8Dlvd since you don't have to pay the fees. Um what about the cost of shipping and handling.
    An My favorite of all time:
    I paid $500 for it in 1995 so I want $800 SV of Jordans High end cards only. THis for a Stefan Lefors card that would sell for $35 max on ebay.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Hidden Content IF YOU SMOKE PLEASE TELL ME Before Trading!!
    My Chris Henry by the numbers Items: 811 OWN: 423 52.2% MEM: 307 OWN: 152 49.5% AUTO: 395 OWN: 175 44.3% Ser #'d: 711 OWN: 343 48.2% RC: 38 OWN: 37 97.4% I TRADE BY BV. Hidden Content

"I cant make a trade for anything" threads

followed 15 posts of people interested

then all replied to with " I Didnt see anything"
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and ex Michigan players
    Hidden Content Little access due to Laptop crash & Now trying to recover data
    I mail once a week on Saturday. If I forget to respond , just send me a reminder.
    Crosby : 205, Lemieux : 452, Bettis : 329, Hines Ward : 323

Quote Originally Posted by Crosby 87 View Post
    "I cant make a trade for anything" threads

followed 15 posts of people interested

then all replied to with " I Didnt see anything"
    Oh So true. Or the others
    "I WANT EVERYTHING OF XXXXXXXX" followed by Sorry I need it but don't want to give anything other then base for it.
    Or the Looking for XXXXX
    then blows off anyone that offers anything. Yet continues to put bumps.
    Hidden Content
    My Chris Henry by the numbers Items: 811 OWN: 423 52.2% MEM: 307 OWN: 152 49.5% AUTO: 395 OWN: 175 44.3% Ser #'d: 711 OWN: 343 48.2% RC: 38 OWN: 37 97.4% I TRADE BY BV. Hidden Content

this is the best "Quick Sale" no its not at all idiot

I also love threads like "need to replace two tires so selling my Calvin RC Autos"
    or just the simple "need to pay bills"

why are you doing live case breaks of Exquisite when they are shutting off your heat?
    Hidden Content

Bring me your Tim Brown Autos, GU, and numbered.Hidden Content

** JEFF JANIS SUPERCOLLECTOR **
    ** If you want me to "make an offer" on your cards prepare for a total joke.**

I hate the "sick" thing as well. What? your daughter is sick. Well either she needs to get to a doctor or you are a pervert.

I'm thinking of starting my own. Your grandma just died, that's awesome. No dude you totally misunderstood me, to me awesome means that's too bad.
    Steve Schindler

Collect what you want to collect. Collect players and cards that you like. Collect what you can afford. Collect for you, not to try to impress someone else. If you do this you will much more likely to enjoy the hobby and stay with it.

any variety of HTG
    ebay listings that include "WOW"
    1/50=1/1 or 1/50=1/1?
    Collecting Robin Yount

Quote Originally Posted by sschind View Post
    I hate the "sick" thing as well. What? your daughter is sick. Well either she needs to get to a doctor or you are a pervert.

I'm thinking of starting my own. Your grandma just died, that's awesome. No dude you totally misunderstood me, to me awesome means that's too bad.
    That "Sick" thing just needs to be forgotten about. It reminds me of back in the 80's how Cowabunga was used for a while

Quote Originally Posted by mynameisjonas View Post
    any variety of HTG
    ebay listings that include "WOW"
    1/50=1/1 or 1/50=1/1?
    You Mean VVVVVHTG another is "Don't ask iunless offered" Makes you feel like they are just messing with you
    My favorite 1/1 numbering was a guy who offered me a "1/1" was a 1/8799 but then again the same guy offered me a 27/10100 as a "1/1" cause it was my players Jersey number
    Hidden Content

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast