Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

how to make custom cards?

i want to make a custom card of etwaun moore and juan johnson of purdue for them to auto ttm. Anyone know how, and where i can do this? perferably for free

SCF Rewards
    Country

just use photoshop or GIMP which is free to download

SCF Rewards
    Country

but then how do u print it and make it like a card?

SCF Rewards
    Country

but then how do u print it and make it like a card?

If you want it to look decent, you'll need some cheap photo paper. When you make the card, make sure the size is 3.5x2.5 inches and print it out. If you want it thicker, glue some cardboard stock onto the back, but it can get messy if you don't know what you're doing. Cut it out nicely with some scrapbooking cutters or just exacto-knife it with a ruler like I do.

SCF Rewards
    Country

This is great help on how to cut them out

https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1031340

SCF Rewards
    Country

Need tips for cards with the back printed.

I'm thinking one way to do it is this:

1.) You first do everything as directed above minus the cutting. Then you print a sheet with the backs and glue them to the other side of the card stock and then you cut it once all 3 sheets are pasted together but this means there are 3 layers being cut at once and I'm not sure how a cheap trimmer will do against that.

2.) You print the cards on card stock or photo paper or whatever separately then you trim them (front and back cards both). Then you glue the front one to a cut out piece from a cardboard cereal box or cardboard cookie/biscuit box or something and then you glue the back to the other side.

I haven't yet tried either method but am leaning to the 2nd one. The only problem is that they'll never be cut exact so part of the cardboard piece will show in which casehow do you fix it...exacto knife? Or you can cut the cardboard cereal piece so that the size is half an inch or a centimeter less than the width/height of the actual card. Then you glue one card to the cut out cardboard and the other to the cut out cardboard and the edges from that 1 cm/inch which is sticking out from the card that's been glued on before to the cardboard.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See RockiesFanCards's Items on eBay