Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Joel, only cool people would give Chad Pennington.

Quote Originally Posted by michigandan View Post
    Everyone i owe trades to, they will be out today or tomorrow! Sorry for the delay, i've had kids in 3 different sports and been swamped at work!
    Dan, got mine yesterdya(Friday 11/2/12). Thanks for the great lot.

Greg
    Hidden Content or check my SCF inventory (to the left) for inserts/parallels.
    Emmitt Hidden Content .

-My unofficial Emmitt card count: 4,071/6,072 = 67% (different cards as of 11/30/14).(#ed=1,311, gu=491, autos=43, 1 of 1's=3)
    Hidden Content

Can you believe week 9 is here!
    TRADING FOR ALL JEROME BETTIS I NEED! Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”-Buddha

Quote Originally Posted by jradford View Post
    I would be in also. Have gotten some great cards in the past. Signed marino mini helmet, my only chad pennington auto /10, lots of other au/gu cards. Ronnie brown 1/1 print plate. Trying to remember from the last few years. Bob greise signed 8x10. I know I am forgetting other great cards.
    A Marino mini huh? Cool

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

Hey Dan,
    Got my Chargers cards - Very nice group, Super Byrd auto and nice serial #s.
    Mucho thanks.
    Comatoad
    Hidden Content

What do I collect? Anything and everything San Diego Padres (in uniform) - cards, programs, books and collectibles - and Chicago Blackhawks! I also collect San Diego hockey items -- Mariners (WHA) and Gulls (various).

I set the trades of the month of Nov
    TRADING FOR ALL JEROME BETTIS I NEED! Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”-Buddha

Quote Originally Posted by NBSII View Post
    Dan, got mine yesterdya(Friday 11/2/12). Thanks for the great lot.

Greg
    glad you liked it!

Collecting Detroit Lions,Tigers,Red Wings,Pistons and U of Michigan.

Interested in joining the baseball staff? Drop me a pm!

Quote Originally Posted by comatoad View Post
    Hey Dan,
    Got my Chargers cards - Very nice group, Super Byrd auto and nice serial #s.
    Mucho thanks.
    Comatoad
    great to hear!

Collecting Detroit Lions,Tigers,Red Wings,Pistons and U of Michigan.

Interested in joining the baseball staff? Drop me a pm!

Quote Originally Posted by MadMan1978 View Post
    Sorry, Where is it posted?
    Hidden Content

What do I collect? Anything and everything San Diego Padres (in uniform) - cards, programs, books and collectibles - and Chicago Blackhawks! I also collect San Diego hockey items -- Mariners (WHA) and Gulls (various).

Quote Originally Posted by MadMan1978 View Post
    Is this it?:

"Looks like Group 1 sent to 2
    So Group 1 sends to 1 and 2 to 2
    Set your own trades"

I just want to make sure as I would like to set up some trades but am confused by the lack of activity, and that 2 out of the 3 trades I had last month were from my own group(jradford,bigcoop). So, just winging this, I'll offer trade request to the 3 members in my group that I didn't trade with last month(thepistonfan, georgehenrycollec, comatoad). If this can be confirmed or if everyone is ok with this, I'll start setting up trades. Thanks and please let me know.

Greg
    Hidden Content or check my SCF inventory (to the left) for inserts/parallels.
    Emmitt Hidden Content .

-My unofficial Emmitt card count: 4,071/6,072 = 67% (different cards as of 11/30/14).(#ed=1,311, gu=491, autos=43, 1 of 1's=3)
    Hidden Content

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast