Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cool Newbe from Arkansas...

Hey everybody ... Just want to say hello ... I haven't been into collecting very long ... I aquired what sports cards i have (about 150,000) from a family member a couple years ogo and just now found the time to start going through them ... So far i'm having a blast and starting to learn a little something about collecting ... I hope this is the right forum for somebody like me just getting started ...

~Bill~

Hey Bill, Welcome to SCF. Thanks for Joining! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to private message me.

Matthew.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    ***I am offering $300.00 the WWE Topps 2009 Ted Dibiase Jr. Black Parallel /40***

Thanks, Matthew, i sure will ... I've been going through these cards of mine and having a blast ... My only regret is that i didn't get into this sooner and with this being so new to me, i'm sure i will have some questions.

~Bill~

Bill, welcome to the site. You did come to the right place. A lot of very knowledgeable and helpful people here.

...Rick
    Hidden Content
    Bucket PC & Trade Items: Hidden Content
    PC In-Person (IP) Auto Memorabilia Collection: Hidden Content
    PC HOF Game-Used Collection: Hidden Content

Welcome. Bill! I'm new here, too. Haven't made any trades yet, but I'm getting organized so I can. Nice to have you aboard!!

Dave

Hi Bill, we're glad to have you here with us. I'm sure you'll find that joining SCF will increase your appreciation for the hobby and help you learn more about it in a lot less time. Don't hesitate to ask questions!
    I Really Need These Set Killers:
    2007-08 Trilogy Personal Scripts Ales Hemsky (no inscription) /25
    2007-08 Trilogy Personal Scripts Gordie Howe (Whalers) “1076 Goals” /25
    2010-11 Dominion Benchmark Sticks (non-auto) Steve Yzerman /25
    2010-11 Dominion Honored Rivals Henrik Lundqvist/Martin Brodeur /49

Welcome to the site, Bill! This is the perfect place for you to get started! Enjoy yourself!

STeve
    Super-collecting Jake Locker.

I'm also from Arkansas. New to this too. PM me if you need or want to!

WPS!

Where at in Arkansas are you guys? I'm From the Mountain Home area

Quote Originally Posted by Cubbiefanman View Post
    Where at in Arkansas are you guys? I'm From the Mountain Home area

I'm in Damascus just off US HWY 65 between Clinton and Greenbrier ... I've been to Mountain Home several times ... Beautiful country up there.
    Last edited by Sport26; 10-01-2012 at 05:09 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast