Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

New guy from NJ big time Mets collector with lots for trade

Hi everyone, my name is Rob and I am from central Jersey not too far from New Brunswick. Started collecting from 87-94/95. Started again in 2009 when i connected with someone who could hook me up with retail box's and lots of them for next to nothing. i collect strictly baseball and my preferences are any mets cards, GU cards, Auto's, and some other cards but those are my main interests. I have Thousands and thousands of 2009-2012 Topps, UD, Heritage, Archives, A+G, T206, Chrome, bowman, bowman chrome, Gypsy Queen and am looking to trade or sell. When i say i have thousands i mean thousands, like 5-15 of every base card from these sets. I alredy sold some of my better autos and SPs but still have quite a few left including a large lot of Jeter and A-Rod cards i am looking to sell or trade. Well thats all I have for now, if you need any rookies from 09-2012 let me know, As far as base mets cards i need 2009 ser 1, 96-2008, need all 82 mets, most 83 and 84, and most 62-69. I have most from 70's (especialy the better players, Seaver Koosman, Matlack, Grote, but let me know what you have because i dont think i have totally complete set anyway. I also have Autos of some minor stars for trade/sell and GU jerseys. LOTS of RCs Trout, Trumbo, Cespedes, McCutchen, Cahill, Anderson, Andrus, Porcello, Darvish, Beckham, Posey, Lowrie, Freese,Hanson, Latos, and all others. I have all brands, some SPs and Parallels still left of these RC's and probably 10-25 of each. Again i am looking for any met card I dont have, especially players who only have 1 card as a met, GU jsy of players i dont have that i like ( I have most of the good ones and prefer Minis with frames) I like parallels of mets(gold cards, diamond, serial #'d etc.) I like vintage cards 60s-70s mets especially but i like Joe Morgan, Rod Carew, Rusty staub, and others. Just message me with your needs or to just say hi. i hope this is the right forum. for this. Anyway, hit me up to say hi, arrange a deal,(especially if you are in Middlesex/Monmouth area of NJ) or just talk sports. Thanks for reading this message whcih is prollly too long.

Rob W.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Rob, welcome to the site...Rick

Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy
    Atlanta Braves Tennessee Volunteers Tennessee Titans

Hey Rob! Welcome to SCF! Wow, sounds like you have quite a set collectors dream there. Make sure you check out the baseball set building forum! You can trade off those extra's you have no need for, and grab some of the ones you do need. I don't dabble much in the baseball forum, but you will see me hosting some group breaks there, and will see me all over the football forums. I hope to interact with you much more as you start spending more time here!

Happy Trading,
    Steve

SCF Rewards
    Country

Welcome to the site Rob, I'm sure you'll find some of what your looking for over here. Any questions just ask.

AJ

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Detroit Tigers Michigan Wolverines

Hello, and welcome to SCF...

-Robert Lewis

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Boston Bruins
    See PizdecInc's Items on eBay

Welcome to the land of awesomness! Hope you'll have fun on here! If you ever have any questions dont hesitate to ask!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Hey Rob, Welcome to SCF. Thanks for joining! This is a great site and I am sure you will be able to find some nice cards to your collection. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Matthew.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys NULL
    Twitter: @@Mario78521 See Oxxon's Items on eBay

Hello and welcome to SCF!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

welcome to the site.

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Flyers
    Send PayPal to Rybowski Member is PayPal Verified

Welcome to SCF Rob, enjoy yourself here, you came to a great place!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast