Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dfwsportscardz's Items on eBay

Looking for 2012 DALLAS MAVERICKS

Willing to trade anything in my bucket, with exception to my Favorite MAVS stash. Looking to build up my collection of MAVS GU. Anything and everything is up for trading. please pm me and tell me what you have in mind. Make me some good offers and I just might take it.

Looking for only 2012 Current Active Roster Players for the DALLAS MAVERICKS. if you have other GU"S cards that are guys no longer with the MAVS. Well thats cool, I will still accept them in trades. Just don't want any more junk than I already have.

Thanks

Gary

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ryu0330's Items on eBay

i posted the deal we agreed upon months ago and then a week ago again ... just agree on it if still interested...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks a lot. Card will go out in the morning. Sorry about all the confusion. I'v been back online trading for a week. I just been so busy. I would be interested if you have other offers. You get better attention out of me, when I'm working on one trade at a time. lol No offense though....

Thanks

gary

i posted the deal we agreed upon months ago and then a week ago again ... just agree on it if still interested...

SCF Rewards
    Country

DOING TRADES HERE ON SPORTS CARD FORUM

AND

DOING TRADES ON YAHOO INSTANT MESSENGER

DFWSPORTSCARDZZ

Looking for anything MAVS GU. Will trade for base DIRKS and anyone else on the 2012 ACTIVE ROSTER. PLEASE NO JUNK... PREFERABLY FROM MY TOP 5

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE. WILL TRADE ANYTHING IN MY BUCKET.

DIRK NOWITZKI
    SHAWN MARION
    VINCE CARTER
    OJ MAYO
    ELTON BRAND
    Last edited by dfwsportscardz; 11-13-2012 at 10:21 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See arashi_f27's Items on eBay

i got some Kidd GU in Mavz uni..
    lmk if u interested, thanks!