One card, quick sale

Last edited by aweeks; 09-19-2012 at 05:07 PM.
    LOOKING FOR: TOP ROOKIES
    ...and anything else that catches my eye!

Hidden Content

Would you do 20 $ shipped?

Sorry.. I can't go that low...

Hidden Content

I'll take it...please post it and PM me your Paypal. Thanks!

Paul
    LF this ITG Decades 1980's Autograph: AMM2 - Mark Messier CAN SP. Also need many Emblems and Numbers from ITG Decades 1980's and may need Quads, Golds or other low print runs from that set.
    PC includes Sakic, Vaive, Salming, Lafleur, Shutt and anyone named Stastny except Yan. Also buying Tokarski rookie year cards if priced right.

awww i never even saw the pic yet - so not fair :(

Sorry Gallinator... shawnferris inquirred about it first. Waiting to hear back

Hidden Content

gallinator - it's all yours, would have just been a good trader for me, and you offered to buy it first so it's all yours :)

What a good sport. Shows great character and courtesy. ;)

Thanks, shawnferris - I am still new to trading sites but I guess I go by the rule that the first person to make the solid offer takes it (?) - Are there different conventions on SCF that I don't know about?

Anyway, I do appreciate the good spirit on the board here. I've gotten dozens of great trades/sales/buys done here the past few weeks and look forward to many more!
    LF this ITG Decades 1980's Autograph: AMM2 - Mark Messier CAN SP. Also need many Emblems and Numbers from ITG Decades 1980's and may need Quads, Golds or other low print runs from that set.
    PC includes Sakic, Vaive, Salming, Lafleur, Shutt and anyone named Stastny except Yan. Also buying Tokarski rookie year cards if priced right.