Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: autograph ID help

SCF Rewards
    Country

autograph ID help

I recently picked up this helmet that is signed by some college players.

I identified 3 of the 4 as Mike Martin, Tony Bergstrom, and my man AJ Green. Cant figure out who this one is though. #17

also picked up this sweet 2011-2012 Jets signed ball (27 autos) I have picked out Bart Scott, Plaxico Burress, Rex Ryan, Mark Sanchez, Santonio Holmes, Derrell Revis, Antonio Cromartie, Shonn Greene, Bilal Powell, Emanuel Cook, Austin Howard, Patrick Turner (#88 but doesnt look like the name) also one has #3 and I couldnt find a 3 on the roster. Could have been someone who got cut I guess. anyone able to ID any of the other autos on there?

SCF Rewards
    Country

So far that three looks like it is 23 for Shonn Greene. Also see Kris Jenkins in the first picture bottom right, Damian Woody top right second picture, looks like LT bottom right last picture or a bad Dustin Keller, Brandon Moore. Where did you pick this up from? Some autos look questionable.

SCF Rewards
    Country

thanks for the help with some more names!

I am 99% sure its legit. A buddy of mine had it signed throughout training camp last year. Had a few pics of him with them, and he was holding the ball in the pics.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Which one were you thinking is the bart scott?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I was guessing the one by the J in the last picture...never seen his auto before. Just looks like it starts with a B and last name starts with S with a couple T's in it, and thats only guy I could think of

SCF Rewards
    Country

Right that was the one i was assuming you looked at. This is what Bart Scott's Auto looks like on steiner, and I have gotten him over 10 times in person and it looks exactly the same. http://www.steinersports.com/bart-sc...hotograph.html. So maybe it isn't bart scott and some other player, but some of the other autos look pretty questionable as well which is what raised a red flag with me. Not trying to say that its 100% fake just giving my 2 cents.

SCF Rewards
    Country

thanks for the reference pics...that definitely wouldnt be Scott then. Only other person I could think of would be OC Brian Schottenehimer.

I will have to get a hold of my buddy and see if he can shine some light on whats up with the ball..and make sure he gave me a legit item

SCF Rewards
    Country

It looks like schotty is the one on the bottom in the second to last picture, I have gotten schotty 4 or 5 times (no clue why haha) but that looks "close" to his sig. It looks as though some may be real while the "bigger" names may be fake. If you have anymore questions on the autos just let me know I'm more than willing to help you out. I have been graphing the Jets for about 5 or 6 years so i pretty much know these guys autos by heart and any variation of their autos rushed sigs etc.