Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question regarding donations.

I noticed on the TTM database that there are some athletes that require donations, and some of you report your success with comments like $5.00 donation my question is, for those of you who donate, do you folks use checks, money orders! or just slip in a $5.00/10.00 etc note? I would rather just donate with cash since its one less thing to line up for at the post office and I just hate writing checks but is slipping cash in an envelope frowned upon?

I send cash unless otherwise noted.
    Hidden Content

Buying Quincy Carter GUs and Autos
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I have also sent cash and it's worked every time.

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieTom View Post
    I send loose change.
    Lmao smart @##!!! Thnx, I appreciate the feedback everyone, this TTM thing is starting to get a little addictive, already sent 4 out and probably have another 4-5 out by next week.

I have sent cash for player fees, but have sent checks if the donations are for foundations
    Working on autographed 1987 Topps Baseball set:
    Total Cards in Set:792/Total Autographable: 760 (6 Checklists, 26 Team Leaders)
    Total Autographed:512!
    Currently Sent (Outstanding):112
    Percent Complete:67.37

I send checks...that way if the request gets lost or something of that nature, I'm not out anything.
    Hidden Content
    I collect Packers, Buckeyes, Indians, Blue Jackets, Anthony Schlegel, and Nikita Nikitin
    R.I.P Stefanie Spielman, Dante Lavelli, Bob Feller, Jack Tatum

Cash works for me larger amounts check to there foundation

If you're a stickler for tracking your requests, generally a cashed check indicates your item has been received and is on its way back (although there are times when checks are cashed and items not returned).

I don't like to write a lot of checks and I never paid for an auto ttm but if I did I would use a postal money order.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast