Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DennisRSWanjr View Post
    im still holdin that card for you my friend
    its way pass the time you told me >>.lmk bee
    I never heard back from you in the pm I sent so I figured that it wasn't ok with you.
    I wont make offer on your cards.
    Don't know when people got so rude as to not even reply back to you, but if you do it to me consider us not doing trades in the future

Back up tonight....
    Don't know when people got so rude as to not even reply back to you, but if you do it to me consider us not doing trades in the future

Hi,

Any interest in this?:

2011 Donruss Elite Passing the Torch Dual Auto of Curtis Martin and LaDainian Tomlinson EXCH #D/25

It's a beauty and its one of my centerpeices! lol

Let me know what you think. Email me for the quickest response at STEVEC527@VERIZON.NET

Thanks,

Steve ALLSPORTZ
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I collect high end NY Jets & Curtis Martin cards.

SORRY about your damn luck!... James Storm

Quote Originally Posted by ALLSPORTZ View Post
    Hi,

Any interest in this?:

2011 Donruss Elite Passing the Torch Dual Auto of Curtis Martin and LaDainian Tomlinson EXCH #D/25

It's a beauty and its one of my centerpeices! lol

Let me know what you think. Email me for the quickest response at STEVEC527@VERIZON.NET

Thanks,

Steve ALLSPORTZ
    I am interested. Please pm a price on it.

I just checked Becketts Online and they give the card a value between $100 to $125

By no means do I expect to get $125 for the card...lol...I wish!

But it is part of my Curtis Martin auto collection so I would want a decent price to split up the set. Nothing crazy, something that would still make both of us happy. I've been an SCF member for a LONG time and anyone will tell you I am a very fair person and flexible.

Let me know what you're thinking.

Steve

I just checked Becketts Online and they give the card a value between $100 to $125

By no means do I expect to get $125 for the card...lol...I wish!

But it is part of my Curtis Martin auto collection so I would want a decent price to split up the set. Nothing crazy, something that would still make both of us happy. I've been an SCF member for a LONG time and anyone will tell you I am a very fair person and flexible.

Let me know what you're thinking.

Steve
    I'm thinking if you have a price PM me

Quote Originally Posted by Styles Clash View Post
    I'm thinking if you have a price PM me

No, I honestly don't have a price because I originally wasn't thinking of selling this seperately.

But I'll throw out a number, $80 Delivered.

No, I honestly don't have a price because I originally wasn't thinking of selling this seperately.

But I'll throw out a number, $80 Delivered.

One just ended today for just over $43 shipped. I could offer you $40 on it.

Anyone else with anything tonight?

Back up top

Home sick with the flu... anyone have anything today?

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast