Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 LastLast
    Up for replies and looks
    I wont make offer on your cards.
    Don't know when people got so rude as to not even reply back to you, but if you do it to me consider us not doing trades in the future

2. Wata Photo
    Up up and away!
    Don't know when people got so rude as to not even reply back to you, but if you do it to me consider us not doing trades in the future

I have a big LT collection. Mostly rookies....none graded. Depending on how serious you are I have his 01 sp authentic rookie gold. But not graded and I know you said all rookies graded

Tucker you can pm me details on what all you have and I'll let you know what I am interested in.

Anyone else tonight?

Get close to hitting a new milestone in the PC. Who's got something for me tonight??

Need some Patches guys and girls help me out!

Back up

Slowing down :( hasn't been much lately. Help me out!

I have this , but it is a BGS 9. It was actually a card you could only get from beckett, but im sure you already know that. http://s1081.beta.photobucket.com/us...tml?sort=3&o=0
    Always collecting Peyton Manning (in a colts jersey) Andrew Luck, and Johnny Bench.

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Aclev008 View Post
    I have this , but it is a BGS 9. It was actually a card you could only get from beckett, but im sure you already know that. http://s1081.beta.photobucket.com/us...tml?sort=3&o=0
    What's the auto grade on it?

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 LastLast