Due to member request, we have changed this to a team draft style
Welcome to our next Group Break!
This is for :
2011-12 Panini Dominion Hockey
6 box case break
30 spot team draft
Cost per spot is: $70 take more than one spot and the price drops to $67.50/spot
This product releases Friday September 29th. We will do the break live and start the draft friday night if filled by then.
We will also have boxes and cases for sale at that time as well.
Breakdown is as follows:
Every pack delivers:Combination of 6 Autograph and Memorabilia cards per pack - At least one on-card autographed Rookie Patch numbered to 199 or less - Each pack will contain at least 3 Autographs 3 Additional hits per packLook for Rookie Autograph Patches featuring on card signatures of Ryan Nugent-Hopkins, Gabriel Landeskog and more. Numbered to 99 or 199.Peerless Patches return with all new single and dual autographed versions.Strapping Lads returns with a single and dual version featuring game used fight straps and snaps.
PAYMENT AND SHIPPING9. Transaction threads will be made for each spot, and feedback will be left.
1. We only accept PayPal as a form of payment, or payment in store
2. Send all payments to:firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send as goods
3. Please indicate Ramjak Artifacts and your forum name in the notes (VERY IMPORTANT FOR SHIPPING AFTER)
4. You are not guaranteed a spot until payment is received. If you do not send payment soon after posting for a spot, please PM and explain.
5. Shipping will be done within 3 business days after the break. Business days are Monday – Friday. The majority of the time the shipping is done next day.
6. We will only ship to your confirmed PayPal address. If your paypal and address in the trade manager are different, please indicate where you would like it shipped
7. Please PM, or email us when you have made payment so we can confirm your spot.
8. Economy shipping is included in the price. If you want express shipping, please email or pm us after the break.
9. Base or special redemption cards are not included and will only be shipped at your request and cost. Thesre are exceptions for very high end base. See individual breaks for confirmation
10. We ship securely in top loaders, team bags and/or protective cases, and ALWAYS in new bubble mailers. We protect your purchase to the best of our abilities.
Box, Mixed or case breaks rules:
1. This break is for the singles from the product after it is opened. Please be aware that you are not purchasing a box, and are only going to receive singles from the case that is opened. No one goes away empty. If you do not receive any cards for your team, we will GUARANTEE you a card from our large stock
3. We will do this break after all the spots are filled
4. Randomizing will be done on random.org. All randoms will be recorded and posted.
5. We will post in this thread the schedule for the break well in advance, and will PM or email the participants as well.
6. We will randomize all the participants 3 times
7. We will then conduct the team draft , with the order of 1-30 picking
8. You will receive all cards INCLUDING BASE
10. These breaks are also available to our in store and online customers, so please if you would like to participate, please don't wait as they might fill very quickly, especially on a weekend
11.All cards will be scanned and posted in this thread right after the break, and the video will be available at anytime to view. If there is a large amount of hits, they will be posted to our photobucket page, with a link to them posted here
12. All participants also receive a $10 online coupon off any purchase over $25 at our online store atwww.ramjaksports.com
13. All breaks are done live on our BlogTv channel, and we will post in advance the time of the break so you can join us and watch the break live. We also will record it and have it available here for all to watch. To make sure you don't miss any of the action, subscribe to our Blogtv channel here: www.blogtv.com/people/ramjaksports
We will post available spots left and particpants here in this post
Let's Fill it Up!