Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wade book signing....any success?

Has anyone tried for outside items on the way in or out? Haven't seen any word whether he has or has not signed. Don't give 2 cents about the book. If you want a signed book, i will sell you mine at cost plus shipping. Thanks.

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Philadelphia Phillies New Jersey Devils
    See arfmax's Items on eBay

Nope, he will only sign the book. The book is handed to the handler, who opens it to the page, and the handler gives it to Wade. There is no opportunity to get anything else signed at the table. Whether or not you can get him before or after outside, I don't know, but I haven't heard any successes from that
    Working on autographed 1987 Topps Baseball set:
    Total Cards in Set:792/Total Autographable: 760 (6 Checklists, 26 Team Leaders)
    Total Autographed:639!
    Currently Sent (Outstanding):44
    Percent Complete:84.1

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See leong1's Items on eBay

Thanks for posting on this topic. I thought of posting the same question.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Lol, i know he won't sign outside items at the table. Mainly looking to see if he signs before or after the event. Example, Cal signs 1 per afterwards at his booksignings.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wheres the Cal signings?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See leong1's Items on eBay

Wheres the Cal signings?

I think they're over & done. I checked the website that used to list some signings in SoCal, and those listings are gone now.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Glad i didn't waste time and gas as he didn't sign anything outside the store.