Raleigh, NC (Sept. 22-23)

9/22: 9am-4pm
    9/23: 10am-4pm

Kerr Scott Building, State Fairgrounds

$5 Daily, $7 Weekend Pass
    Kids 15 and Under FREE

Promoter: Wes Starkey wes@swva.net
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 103/271 (38.0%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Interesting first day...

NC State had a home football game, so traffic was brutal in the afternoon. However, there was a lot of foot traffic throughout the day. As other members who set up at the show can attest, I got stuck into a void with my table location so I can't fully comment on how things went sales wise as not everyone looking for cards saw me.
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

I visited the show for a bit Sunday morning. Where were you set up?

Along the back wall stuck in between the toy vendors.

Nice, you a Raleigh local? Do alot of shows?

Yup. Live in Raleigh. I do card shows 2-3 times a month.

Any other shows coming up in the area? No more than a cpl hour drive.

Show in Greensboro in November and then back in Raleigh in December.

What are some shows worth a longer drive that you attend? What about shops? I moved to Raleigh about a year ago from Pittsburgh, and have been off and on collecting since the early 90's. Mainly Basketball

I will PM you later tonight with some info on the area.