Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Country
    See 90kingtuna's Items on eBay

New girl from Philadelphia area

Hi I googled sports trading and found myself here.
    I am from a small town outside of Philadelphia so I am an Eagles fan 76ers Phillies and Flyers fan.
    I collect autograph memorabillia as well as cards. I have never traded and usually buy from eBay.
    Right now I am collecting Nick Foles cards and would love to find a jersey. I also enjoy minor league baseball and bowman chrome sets.
    I should have read other new peoples posts to see what they wrote. But that is about it I guess.

I am on here to hopefully make new friends and find some things that may be hiding from eBay for my collection.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Welcome to the site...Rick

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See DucksN9ers's Items on eBay

Welcome. You did just fine. Btw, I have a few Nick Foles rc's Ive pulled. One prestige auto which Im probably holding onto but pulled a Finest base rc and Finest Refractor today if your interested?

Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy
    Atlanta Braves Tennessee Volunteers Tennessee Titans

Hey Arlene. Welcome to the site! Your post sounded just fine to me :). I know I have a couple of Nick Foles laying around. I will get with you tomorrow and make sure they land at your house sometime in the near future. Take a look around, and check our some of our contests and group breaks. We also have an inventory manager which is awesome to catalog your collection. Let me know if I can ever be of help. My inbox is always open.

Thanks,
    Steve

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Detroit Tigers Michigan Wolverines

Hello, and welcome to SCF...

-Robert Lewis

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Boston Bruins
    See PizdecInc's Items on eBay

first off, FLY EAGLES FLY!! Best team in the league.. :D Welcome to the site!! If you want to do some trading let me know, i have a couple of cards you might be interested in! but lets take that in a PM!

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me or any of the other staff members!

/robin

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Weclome. I love Philly. It's one of my favorite towns. It's also good to see more females on here. I don't have any Nick Foles at the time being but I will keep my eyes and ears open for you. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to pm me anytime.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

BANNED

Country

I too am a Philadelphia collector......check out the Philly INK forum or like us on facebook. We try to gather as much info on local Philadelphia signings. A great group of collectors that help each other out. Nick Foles also has a signing in Philly at Philly Man Cave coming up $35

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Hey Arlene, Welcome to SCF. Thanks for Joining!

Matthew.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ChosenOne719's Items on eBay

welcome to the site and good luck with your collection.... being from the MD and DC area I have a dislike for Philly teams but I like seeing peoples collections anyways so I was wondering do you have a photobucket set up?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast