Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Congratulations! You have received the FIRST-EVER game jersey...!

Made a deal with Elliot (echoi69) yesterday and picked up the card today. Special thanks to him!

He was changing direction in his PC, which gave me an opportunity to land another couple nice and rare Bure pieces.

On the back of this card it says:

"Congratulations! You have received the first-ever game jersey of Pavel Bure! ... etc."

Yes, folks, this is the first ever game jerseys produced in 96-97 Upper Deck. I forgot the exact odds of pulling these but they are extremely rare and appear once a blue moon.

I am very happy to land this card in package deal. Hopefully I get a few more to my collection.

The card actually fits in the smallest 1 touch (35pts). It is thinner than a modern day base card!

1996-97 Upper Deck Game Jersey Pavel Bure

And the main focus of the deal...

Bure's first Canuck Complete Jersey.

10-11 ITG Ultimate 10th Edition Ultimate Retrospective Complete Jersey Pavel Bure /9 (Five-color patch from the Canucks 25th Anniversary - black, silver, white, red, yellow)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow, brings back fond memories of the Russian Rocket! I think I was the original Bure SuperCollector in Vancouver up till '96 when I lost my entire collection in a break-in... every now and then when I see beautiful cards like this I feel that itch to restart the collection, but alas my Swedish Twins keep me plenty busy :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See flopscards's Items on eBay

Nice pick ups!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See winterempire's Items on eBay

Such awesome looking cards. A real jewel.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

That 96-97 Game Jersey is a Beauty!!!!!

I've wanted one of those of any player for a while now but you just NEVER see them pop up for sale, odds were something like 1:2,000 or 1:2,500 or something ridiculous like that.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Sweet, surprising how cool some of the "older" stuff is, that UD jersey looks awesome!
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Sets: 20 12/13 Artifacts
    Players: Ovechkin, star YG's.