Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sorry about the NPB, thanks for outing this guy thou, my crap list on ebay keeps growing. I got the same response as one of the other members on the site when I called and talked to E-bay, sellers are too quick to leave negatives. Well it goes both ways, I have friends who shut there accounts down because buyers are too quick to leave negatives. Some buyers leave negatives less then 3 days after buying a card. I also sent Ebay customer service my list of crappy buyer ID's and of course they did nothing because I keep seeing these ids poping up here

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See canadacardworld's Items on eBay

Ebay needs to change its policies up to punish buyers who don't pay... the issue is that someone can set up multiple IDs and just keep going.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See canadacardworld's Items on eBay

One positive thing is re-listing for the most part is free these days... so we have to move on and hopefully get a paying buyer the next time!

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

"This makes me think I am dealing with a kid who is afraid of what mommy or daddy will say".

You are dealing with an entitled child. 80% of all eBay Non-Paying Bidders fall into this category.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sjw241's Items on eBay

One positive thing is re-listing for the most part is free these days... so we have to move on and hopefully get a paying buyer the next time!

I'm not worried about the listing fees as much as when I sell a card the week a product comes out and it sells for $30. But 2 weeks later when it is Relisted it only sells for $10. That really affects the bottom line and eBay let these jokers get away with it
    It would be nice if sellers could leave non paying bidders a negative once the NPB case is closed. This stuff rarely happened before eBay changed things into te buyers favor.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See xmitsui's Items on eBay

I don't want to start up another thread, here is one more guy for you guys to add:

moejam12

No payment, no communication..... just started a case with him.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Everyone I put in a claim for (six of them) paid up within 2 days, except for one guy. I'm out $1.23 CDN, I think I'll live. And that concludes my eBay selling career yayyyyyyyy!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thorni2's Items on eBay

This guy is non paying ebay user with two usernames:

mydannyd40
    19dannyd40

SCF Rewards
    Country

I get lots of Non Paying Bidders but this one takes the cake. CAGEKEEPER66 offers on a 11/12 Cup card I listed on Cup release day. They emailed me almost begging me to take the offer. I had $199.99 as my ask, they offer $135. I accepted. Guess what!! They didn't pay.
    This really angers me. Its not like they got in a last minute bidding war and got in over their head, they made an offer which I accepted.
    The excuse that they gave me for not paying is comical as well.

Here is the last email I sent, after sending many polite emails:

I'm wondering why you haven't paid for this item yet? I am going to be calling tomorrow to speak to you, or who ever answers the phone. I also only live 8 minutes away so I will stop by if nobody answers the phone. Please email me to tell me why you haven't paid for this card you made an offer on, and that I accepted. Also, if so inclined we can discuss on the phone prior to tomorrow, just email me back and I'll call you. This is the number I have for you 519-xxx-xxxx Looking forward to talking with you Zachary.

His reply, again only after I sent the email above. He ignored all other emails:

Hello sorry my finances have been dismantled I lost evrything including my phone cable and internet so I am using a public line right now I am so sorry for this I had every notion on buying this card but life has screwed me over again, sorry for any trouble this has caused you.

This makes me think I am dealing with a kid who is afraid of what mommy or daddy will say.

Anyways, add this character to your blocked list to avoid headaches in the future.

LOL,lost everything,yeah right,liar plain and simple!

SCF Rewards
    Country

This guy is non paying ebay user with two usernames:

mydannyd40
    19dannyd40

This guy got me too. Just opened a case 2 days ago.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast