Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New trader in New Hampshire

What is a photobucket? Where do I start? Collected back in the early 90's and just started again. Boy have things changed!

photobucket.com

It is a photo hosting site so you can upload scans or pictures of your cards. But this site has free image hosting as well.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Hello, and welcome to SCF...

-Robert Lewis

Welcome to the site...Rick
    Hidden Content
    Bucket PC & Trade Items: Hidden Content
    PC In-Person (IP) Auto Memorabilia Collection: Hidden Content
    PC HOF Game-Used Collection: Hidden Content

Welcome to SCF! LMK if you have any more questions.
    Purdue University Class of 2018
    Hidden Content
    Andrew Bailey: 189/240 not including 1/1's (78.8%); 203/436 cards including 1/1's(46.6%)

Hey Paul, Welcome to SCF. A photobucket is where some members post their cards for the personal collection or have scans of cards they have for trade or for sale. For example if you click the link below you will be taken to my John Cena PC that I have uploaded. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
    http://s1063.photobucket.com/albums/...n%20Cena%20PC/

Matthew.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    ***I am offering $300.00 the WWE Topps 2009 Ted Dibiase Jr. Black Parallel /40***

Welcome to SCF. If you have any more questions please don't hesitate to contact me via pm.
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.
    Basketball staff needed please message me if interested in joining the staff!!

Welcome. . .

Welcome to the site, Wyatt! I'm new here too and haven't done any trades yet. I'm still in the process of getting organized, scanning cards, etc. Boy do I know what you mean about things having changed over the years!

Hope maybe we can do some trades in the future!

Dave

Thanks to everyone for the replies and advise! There will be more questions as I fumble around the site to get organized.

Welcome to SCF! Be sure to give me a shout if I can help ya out in anyway while you try to figure out the site. I know you will enjoy yourself!

Thanks,
    Steve
    Super-collecting Jake Locker.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast