Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Blog Entries
    Country
    See HBlumUSMC's Items on eBay

My 1990 ProSet Football Project

So I sent out my very first TTM letter today addressed to a Mr Darryl Johnston AKA Moose, with that done I now have the urge to send out even more TTM's thus came my 1990 ProSet Football idea, I just purchased a box of 1990 ProSet on eBay for dirt cheap, once I get the box I plan on each week picking a random card and hopefully sending it out if I can find a matching address, I would definitely like to receive TTM's from as many 1990 Dallas Cowboys that I can get.

What do you guys think? Thoughts? Comments?

SCF Rewards
    Country

You should scour eBay or pick a set that doesn't have as many deaths. The 1994 Chargers have 8 if I remember correctly.

eBay may be your only chance to fill in holes.
    Good luck.

Blog Entries
    Country

Opened the first pack this afternoon and will be sending out my first TTM of the 1990 ProSet TTM project to Mr. Mark Kelso of the Buffalo Bills tomorrow.

I think what I'm going to do is open a pack every few days and pick a few cards to send out of the pack, I will also be sending a TTM to Steve Smith of the Raiders.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Great idea. I grew up collecting pro set. The cards are non glossy, inexpensive and are perfect for IP/TTM autos. Good luck. As a matter of fact I have some 1991 pro set football and hockey that I will try to do the same thing with.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sidelinegifts's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders

just got rid of a bunch of 1990 signed cards. think i may have a danny noonan laying around

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bills Carolina Panthers
    See mondo1132's Items on eBay

Opened the first pack this afternoon and will be sending out my first TTM of the 1990 ProSet TTM project to Mr. Mark Kelso of the Buffalo Bills tomorrow.

I think what I'm going to do is open a pack every few days and pick a few cards to send out of the pack, I will also be sending a TTM to Steve Smith of the Raiders.

kelso is a good signer! he was quick for me...but i live in buffalo too lol

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

I started working on this set and have put it on the very very back burner. I think I have about 70 cards signed out of the set so far. I would be willing to trade them to you if you have hits to these sets:

1989 Topps baseball
    1990 Upper Deck baseball
    2009 and 2010 A&G baseball
    2008 Tri Star Projections

LMK

Blog Entries
    Country

I started working on this set and have put it on the very very back burner. I think I have about 70 cards signed out of the set so far. I would be willing to trade them to you if you have hits to these sets:

1989 Topps baseball
    1990 Upper Deck baseball
    2009 and 2010 A&G baseball
    2008 Tri Star Projections

LMK

I unfortunately collect none of those sets, every set I have is 2011 to present with the exception of a Topps 2005 baseball set and Topps 1986 baseball set. I just bought a second box of 1990 Proset Football on eBay for $12.00, so even if a bunch of cards are forever lost in the mail I should still have the entire series 1 complete hopefully.

Blog Entries
    Country

Great idea. I grew up collecting pro set. The cards are non glossy, inexpensive and are perfect for IP/TTM autos. Good luck. As a matter of fact I have some 1991 pro set football and hockey that I will try to do the same thing with.

Thats pretty much the reason why I chose ProSet, plus I like how the card looks.

UPDATE: Two cards sent out today, Mark Kelso and Steve Smith (90's Raiders FB and not current Panthers WR). 1 card each.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

I would be glad to trade for some Red Sox cards that you have signedLMK

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast