Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Michal Neuvirth collection

168/323 [52.01%] - with 1/1s
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _
    Pre-Rc

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _
    Rc

2010 - 11

2011 - 12

2012 - 13

Mem.

Personal Meetings
    3 years old photography. Our first meeting.

With picture I painted for him.

Detail of the picture.

This year meeting in Prague on Sparta Praha.

My signed helmet (by Michal Neuvirth and Jaromír Jágr).
    Last edited by michalpochu; 03-17-2013 at 06:19 PM.

BANNED

Country

Amazing collection so far! Washington has some great looking cards with their bright colors :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Seriously impressive collection!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Blackhawks Vegas Golden Knights
    Twitter: @CenterIceCC See eahobbies's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

That is an awesome collection! Keep up the great work! Hope you can find the V for the nameplate soon, I just completed my Hjalmarsson nameplate, great feeling to have it done.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you all for nice words!
    I do little update in here. There are missing something about 20 other mem. card which are on top-loaders (I am waiting for magnetic holders, then I am going to post them here as well) and 10 this season cards (they will be posted later as well).
    If you have card/cards you dont see here PM me! I am glad for every offer! :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice collection! I like that you store most of your cards in 9-pocket pages, that's also what I prefer myself. I think that the pictures you included of yourself with Neuvirth are very cool, I'd say even cooler than the cards themselves. It looks like you had some good times meeting him, and good job on the painting of him. I'm sure he appreciated the fan attention!

-Ethan

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    20 connexionhck
    Country

Awesome collection! Good luck for finding the missing cards! Nice painting by the way ;)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Big update!
    More then 20 cards added and unfortunatelly more then 20 cards still missing - beacause of huge number of new cards I wasnt able to afford new magnetic holders so there is still big number of missing mem. cards.
    Thanks to everyone who helps me with collection!
    If you have any other Neuvirth´s card you dont see here, let me know and also - comments are always welcomed!

Interesting facts and cards:
    - windsore spitfires is almost normal card but in task of thickness it is the only oversized card
    - in pre-rc section are two cards personaly gifted and signed by Neuvirth - my first cards of Michal
    - there are two RC OPC Retro cards but one of it is rare blank back card
    - whole nameplate was collected in less then one years time
    - spgu /7 is second card like that I bought - first one was send without certificate and it means so much to me that I sold it for half of the price to my friend and luckily bought the second one exactly for those 50%