Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Nice card. You can post a photo from photobucket by clicking the little frame with the tree in it, choosing URL, then inserting the address, like you did in the link.

I was hoping Miller would fall a couple draft spots that year and KC could get him. He really tore us up in the games this year.

Quote Originally Posted by MeteoriteGuy View Post

Nice card. You can post a photo from photobucket by clicking the little frame with the tree in it, choosing URL, then inserting the address, like you did in the link.

I was hoping Miller would fall a couple draft spots that year and KC could get him. He really tore us up in the games this year.
    Wait til you see what he does to Alex Smith lol........Being a Bronco fan I always loved to go to Arrowhead to watch them play.
    Chiefs fans are loyal and have always been welcoming to opposing fans!
    Hidden Content

Looking for low #d high end Vons!

Well I've got three so far with possibly the fourth comin...what will change your mind?

Hmmmm.......it would take a 2 hour lap dance from Kate Upton. Sorry bro lol
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by deansayso View Post
    Well I've got three so far with possibly the fourth comin...what will change your mind?
    yea sick collections shawner and dean. I don't know but I may keep this sick von miller though, just a great looking card and I believe the best out of the /5. And even though I'm a Raider fan and hate the broncs haha. It would take a GREAT trade offer or GREAT cash offer. I collect baseball and football RC AUTO's, Serial'd AUTO's,Game Used and my teams are A's and Raiders. I also, collect Julio Jones, AJ Green, CC Sabathia. So I guess send some offers if you want and I'll see if I see something I like. Thanks guys and great cards you got.

Quote Originally Posted by Troy112 View Post
    yea sick collections shawner and dean. I don't know but I may keep this sick von miller though, just a great looking card and I believe the best out of the /5. And even though I'm a Raider fan and hate the broncs haha. It would take a GREAT trade offer or GREAT cash offer. I collect baseball and football RC AUTO's, Serial'd AUTO's,Game Used and my teams are A's and Raiders. I also, collect Julio Jones, AJ Green, CC Sabathia. So I guess send some offers if you want and I'll see if I see something I like. Thanks guys and great cards you got.
    Don't got any of your wants and I don't make offers my friend. Let me know how much you want for it if you decide to sell it.
    Good luck to your Raiders
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by shawner View Post
    Don't got any of your wants and I don't make offers my friend. Let me know how much you want for it if you decide to sell it.
    Good luck to your Raiders
    Ok thats cool. Yea von should get about 4 sacks this yr vs Palmer haha, but I know this is going to be another bad year still recovering from Al's bad drafts and contracts. Holmgren could help get it turned around in the next year or two.

Quote Originally Posted by shawner View Post
    Wait til you see what he does to Alex Smith lol........Being a Bronco fan I always loved to go to Arrowhead to watch them play.
    Chiefs fans are loyal and have always been welcoming to opposing fans!
    Strange we likely picked up the best coach and best quarterback on the market. Hopefully we can get someone to go after our 1st pick.

Miller is such a good player, we almost need to line up 4-3 against Denver. Not sure if that will help but we had almost no option to deal with him, one more guy on the line can't hurt.

Hopefully, we can get a good lineman, I am sure Cassell will have running for life in KC nightmares the rest of his life.

Strange we likely picked up the best coach and best quarterback on the market. Hopefully we can get someone to go after our 1st pick.

Miller is such a good player, we almost need to line up 4-3 against Denver. Not sure if that will help but we had almost no option to deal with him, one more guy on the line can't hurt.

Hopefully, we can get a good lineman, I am sure Cassell will have running for life in KC nightmares the rest of his life.
    Can't wait to watch that whiney brat Rivers finish at the bottom of that Division! I really hate those Chargers!
    Hidden Content

Can't wait to watch that whiney brat Rivers finish at the bottom of that Division! I really hate those Chargers!
    Hidden Content

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast