Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

2011-12 Fleer Retro Basketball

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (73)
    Country
    See Nyfancam01's Items on eBay

Umm..
    Oh my god

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I love it. I didn't see a SRP. Is it going to be budget friendly? Also why is UD waiting to next year to release them. I don't care if there is a lockout or not UD is not bound by any nba liscence agreement. I want my 2011-12 rookies now!! Unleash the fury!!!
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country

this is gonna be big. Now I know how people felt when the first year of exquisite was scheduled for release

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See glaspi2's Items on eBay

i think this product is both cool and very stupid. the retro inserts are cool but honestly, if i want those inserts i'll go back and by the originals. not like they're impossible to find. just another way for UD to make a bunch of money off a current fad

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

50 card set? Rehashed inserts? College uni's?

No thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bulls Phoenix Suns

Well this is some good news since Panini hasn't made any plans to release a product for this year due to the lockout. In my estimation any new product is better than no product at all!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Phlash007's Items on eBay

its still all college uni's. and gonna be the same autos as all the UD products so far for the most part

SCF Rewards
    Country

i think they wait to gauge initial market response before putting in hard to find $$ into something that will collectors choice us...

while its a cool idea, and looking through the other sets on offer, i have to say, it looks stupid as well, it doesnt blend and i liked the inserts, i dont want the product hiked in price or ruined bc it will be stuffed with GU and autos...

SCF Rewards
    Country

i think this product is both cool and very stupid. the retro inserts are cool but honestly, if i want those inserts i'll go back and by the originals. not like they're impossible to find. just another way for UD to make a bunch of money off a current fad

Bingo, why go for imitations in college uni when you can still find the originals. . . . another step to cheapen our hobby while stuffing their own pockets.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast