Marbury says Carmelo and Amare is a bad match

Interesting article on the dynamics of the Knicks.

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/stor...emire-good-fit

What do you guys think?
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.
    Basketball staff needed please message me if interested in joining the staff!!

Marbury isn't the first to say this
    Hidden Content

Looking for anything of Chris Bosh, Dallas Mavs , LBJ, All-star cards.

Collect a player/team, add it to out rolodex... Hidden Content

Have something you want to to share with the rest of us.....Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by rocksaysits420 View Post
    Marbury isn't the first to say this
    That is true.... Just like hearing a former Knicks players opinion....
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.

I like the knicks but they are a mess. They are a good fun team to watch but Marbury is right they don't play well together and will not win a championship with the team constructed as they are.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    I like the knicks but they are a mess. They are a good fun team to watch but Marbury is right they don't play well together and will not win a championship with the team constructed as they are.
    What realistic changes would you make to help them become real championship contenders?