Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rydlar99's Items on eBay

Got one here for you.. ibuyyourbreaks

Decided that because he didn't win anything in a break that he'd leave me negative feedback & and then extort "something in return" from me to reverse it.

After contacting eBay they found him in violation of their feedback extortion rules and I had the negative reversed. Block this guy... he has 2 feedback, but he's obviously done this on other accounts before... Justus Au (real or fake) is the actual name on the Paypal account.

EDIT: Just realized I hijacked this thread. Is there anywhere we can post 'bad buyers' lists up and share?
    Last edited by rydlar99; 09-24-2012 at 12:54 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (73)
    Country
    Twitter: @@sholi2000 See sholi2000's Items on eBay

NO worries about leaving it here. People need to see these guys!!

Block now, Block often!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

pm sent

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See theofleury14's Items on eBay

How do you even block buyers on ebay? Usually with these threads I ignore as some of you seem pretty eager to block, but this one seems particularly worthy of it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think this guy is a complete moron/idiot. Hope you can reverse your neg with ebay.

However, I have a problem with the way you talk about Quebecois people etc.. Moron people are everywhere, not just in Quebec. Don't go around saying that's a ''Quebecois'' thing. I won't have my reputation drop because of some stupid mother on ebay.

This being said, I would be REALLY pissed if I were you, and I understand what you feel. Just block the people who deserves it, not a group of people at random, just because of bad experience from people from that place :)

Really hope it sorts out for you. How can we block buyers/sellers btw ?? Cause HE deserves to be blocked.

Alex (from Quebec and not a SINGLE one negative on over 400 transactions) :)

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (73)
    Country

I agree Tanguay, I am using the description to get the word out over the negative fedback and it worked. I now have Quebec members emailing me asking permission to bid and telling me that eBay should remove the negative feedback.

My next round of auctions won't mention the harsh words I used about Quebec.

None of this would have happened had the guy read the discription and read his invoice before paying.

If they can't read english, don't bid!

to block bidders you need to go to Custmer Service page. search block bidders. Open the link provided, then save the link to favourites.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See theofleury14's Items on eBay

to block bidders you need to go to Custmer Service page. search block bidders. Open the link provided, then save the link to favourites.

thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (17)
    Country
    See iidaemmi's Items on eBay

I had a conversation with him, and he says he remove your negative feedback. I hope he will keep his word. Cheers!

Harri

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Update on the Idiot that gave Sholi2000 a Negative. Check his feedback, he has 3-4 more negatives, he is just keeping people's money.

I PM'd this rumanovsport.

Firstly I told him he had 48 hours to leave my country. Then I called his fat Russian wife.....FAT. I told him that he had been blocked by 500 of the most influential Hockey Card Gurus on the Planet, and that he would never be able to bid on anything on eBay. I called him a crook and placed a voodoo curse on him.

He replied in the most rudimentary broken non-english , that I simply could not understand.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (73)
    Country

First off, Harri THANK YOU SO MUCH for talking with this guy. He clearly had no idea what was going on. I never picked express post, he did and he paid so I sent it express. Send me your address Harri and I'll send you a nice thank you envelope.

Second, Centrehice. That thief is evil.

He tried to steal my cards too. Then after eBay started to track him my cards magically arrived, then he leaves me negative feedback saying I stole his cards. But in the message the day before he left feedback, he said he loves the cards I sent.

What a freakin twisted situation. That guy is right out of he-haw.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast