Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

maxzemke24 ttm successes

I have had a few TTM successes lately and looking to get into it more and more. But I need your help to who I should send to. I prefer baseball but since its football season I would like to get a few out. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Try using the TTM Manager to look up addresses, see who signs, and who you might be interested in...

http://www.sportscardforum.com/ttm.php
    Hidden Content
    I collect Packers, Buckeyes, Indians, Blue Jackets, Anthony Schlegel, and Nikita Nikitin
    R.I.P Stefanie Spielman, Dante Lavelli, Bob Feller, Jack Tatum

Definitely do retired/older guys (70's and up) because they have a high success rate and come back very fast. I got ned garver in 9 days.
    Collecting: Yordano Ventura, Salvador Perez, Billy Butler, Mike Moustakas, and especially Eric Hosmer.
    Girls can Collect Cards Too!
    Always looking for Autographs with Bible verse inscriptions
    Aspiring photographer that uses her own photos for ttm

Quote Originally Posted by maxzemke24 View Post
    I have had a few TTM successes lately and looking to get into it more and more. But I need your help to who I should send to. I prefer baseball but since its football season I would like to get a few out. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    Pics?
    Hidden Content

Buying Quincy Carter GUs and Autos
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

No TTM's today gunna write up some letters tonight. Gunna send to Jordy Nelson and Ned Garver, thanks to r0yals2012!! for that one

no ttms. Need more people to send to!! Any help???

no ttms. Need more people to send to!! Any help???
    Send to people who you like and would want their autographs. There is a TTM database with plenty of Autographs. You should send to people who you want, not who people tell you to send to.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 186/283

Awesome TTM success today. Kirk Cousins signed 4/4 for me in 32 days C/O the Washington Redskins.

Anyone have Mike Trout home addy? Any help is GREATLY appreciated

Anyone have Mike Trout home addy? Any help is GREATLY appreciated
    Took me about a minute to find...it's not hard.
    Hidden Content
    I collect Packers, Buckeyes, Indians, Blue Jackets, Anthony Schlegel, and Nikita Nikitin
    R.I.P Stefanie Spielman, Dante Lavelli, Bob Feller, Jack Tatum

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast