Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got a pretty cool success today.......Ubaldo Jimenez a real favorite pitcher of mine loved when he pitched for the rockies. 9/6/11-10/8/12[/IMG]

SCF Rewards
    Country

Have been super busy with work and school, so haven't been able to post. But during that time i received a couple of cool ttms.

Buck Showalter. The man responsible in my opinion for turning around the Orioles. Super fast turn around 10/9/12-10/16/12

Next is a horror legend Robert Englund 7/7/12-10/15/12

Milla Jovovich actress from some of my favorite movies Resident Evil series

Sorry for the large pictures, not really sure how to make them smaller

SCF Rewards
    Country

Once again i haven't had time to post anything in over a month, but I have had a lot of success. During that time I was able to go to a pretty cool sighing called the Granite State Baseball dinner it helps out a Local Hospital. Cecil Fielder, Chris Carpenter, Sam Fuld and Wade Boggs where just a couple who were there.

This is a red sox hall of fame picture im working on. Its coming along.

Cecil Fielder was pretty pleasant told some really funny stories about coaching little fielder!

Chris Carpenter was actually very odd this year he inscribed this photo without me asking But then i asked him to inscribed the other one and he said "I don't do that" hmmm...

Ok now for some of the pretty sweet TTM'S I have gotten recently.

Ben Roethlisberger- Sent out on 10/11-Recived 11/21 Soooo Happy about this one

Al Rosen- Sent out on 11/11-Recived 11/19 Getting shaky on the sig there..

Al Dark- Sent 11/11- Received 11/18 I always love getting stuff from al dark what a great player and manager!

My next IP time will be spring training and a Willie Mays sighing! Cant wait for it even though it is over 150$..But Its always nice to add the say hey kid to any collection!
    Last edited by awz50; 11-28-2012 at 06:42 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

Very nice pick ups. I always heard that Cecil was a pretty nasty guy. Apparently, Prince doesn't get along with Cecil because he sued him to get money for having coached him when he was younger. At a ST game in Jupiter this year, someone yelled Cecil at Prince and the stare he gave the guy, I thought he was going to go after him in the stands!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very nice pick ups. I always heard that Cecil was a pretty nasty guy. Apparently, Prince doesn't get along with Cecil because he sued him to get money for having coached him when he was younger. At a ST game in Jupiter this year, someone yelled Cecil at Prince and the stare he gave the guy, I thought he was going to go after him in the stands!

Thank you it was a ton of fun! Wow I never knew that,maybe he was in a good mood that day? He spoke very kindly of his son at the dinner. But who knows!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got back three pretty cool success today. Nice surprises today.
    Tony LaRussa love this success I was so happy to get this back. Sent 8/15/12-12/18/12

Josh Hamilton love how this guy treats his fans great man and great player. Sent 7/23/12-12/18/12

Jack McKeon World Series champion manager with the marlins inscrip just like i asked. Sent 12/13/12-12/18/12

SCF Rewards
    Country

No success today but I just wanted to share this
    This may be one of the worst forges ever in the history of baseball autographs. I dislike people who forge autographs with a burning passion, I think Its just mean and dishonorable thing to do. But when you forge something maybe try to make it look kinda real or just a thought don't do it all! It just makes me mad to see this...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12