Interested in a Group Break

2012 Topps Triple Threads Baseball 9-box case Team Group Break

Only $62 for one slot, $60.50 each ($121) for two slots or $59 each ($177) for three slots...

http://www.sportscardforum.com/threads/1758786-Group-Break-2012-Topps-Triple-Threads-Baseball-%289-box-case%29
    Last edited by Enigma; 09-26-2012 at 06:00 PM.
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 103/271 (38.0%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

How many total slots are there? Thanks, Tony.
    My High End (player folders to the side): Hidden Content

Wants:AP/P.Manning/Luck/Oscar Taveras/M.Cabrera/Pujols/Kris Bryant/Trout/Lebron/MJ/Kobe & HOF HIGH END.

30, one for each team. If a team gets nothing, I will send a couple of items of my own so that no one goes empty handed.
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Will open this up to all members later this evening due to lack of interest among VIP members...

Just post in the thread in the link which slot you would like and I'll set up the trade.

Break now open to all members...

u should try and put it in the group break section, i think it will get noticed more

The main thread is in the Group Break section already...