Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See flopscards's Items on eBay

Exclamation Anyone I've made a trade with lately please read!

I've gotten numerous people asking me about their cards, they were put in the mailbox like 3 or 4 Tuesdays ago. Just found out at my building meeting there are a few of us saying that their mail hasn't been received by their parents, employer, etc. that we've put in our mail box to go out. I need to know the moment you get your cards for this. Thanks, and sorry for this. Only shipping from the post office now.

SCF Rewards
    Country

So what have they been doing keeping the mail in the box? Canada post does some weird things. At a Shopper Drug Mart Post Office (I always use the Postal outlet inside) I once saw the box outside over flowing. They had not picked up the mail in weeks. The mail truck guy was to lazy to walk to the front.

SCF Rewards
    Country

So what have they been doing keeping the mail in the box? Canada post does some weird things. At a Shopper Drug Mart Post Office (I always use the Postal outlet inside) I once saw the box outside over flowing. They had not picked up the mail in weeks. The mail truck guy was to lazy to walk to the front.

No clue, it's not overflowing, that's for sure, I used the a Shoppers Post Office back home to mail everything and I'd have really weird mailing times, way longer than expected to anywheres in Canada. Had stuff that I'd sent not arrive for a month+. Our postal service sucks something major...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Finally got my mail from 3+ weeks ago; best part about it? One of them was shipped xpresspost, saying it was delivered 3 weeks ago, but it just arrived here today. Everyone should be expecting their cards soon.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs
    See shapsplayhouse's Items on eBay

I called CP about this as my mailbox wasn't being picked up on a daily basis... used a mirror and saw a pile of my envelopes in the box. All boxes per each person's routes are to have daily pick up, as the lady stated " The drivers are being paid to pick up the mail "
    It was a concern, and I am sure they are checking into it. 99% of the time I will take it straight to the post office, but sometimes I don't have the time to make the drive.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Canada Post picks up mail from your house?

When did this start?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I called CP about this as my mailbox wasn't being picked up on a daily basis... used a mirror and saw a pile of my envelopes in the box. All boxes per each person's routes are to have daily pick up, as the lady stated " The drivers are being paid to pick up the mail "
    It was a concern, and I am sure they are checking into it. 99% of the time I will take it straight to the post office, but sometimes I don't have the time to make the drive.

Yeah, I just moved across Canada, had a whole bunch of stamps to use, but never again -.- I used to go to Shoppers back at home but even then I've seen some of my stuff sit on the counter after a couple days. Still, nothing this bad. Pretty disappointed, especially with the cards and the scholarships that were in there...
    Last edited by flopfish; 10-07-2012 at 08:44 PM.