Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks yours too!
    Bucket:

Hidden Content

Great interest in Yanks, Ravens and Celts.......

WILL ONLY TRADE TO United States and Canada without prior APPROVAL!

Ttt
    Always looking for John Elway auto, Deion Sanders, Calvin Johnson, Von Miller, Carlos Gonzales, Gronk and all elite RB QB'S and WR.

Check out my card scans Hidden Content - Hidden Content - Hidden Content

I could use that Dwyer Chrome for my base auto set....CMB
    Collecting: Eagles! (McCoy Maclin, Jackson, Foles, Cunningham, Dawkins etc)
    My Bucket: Hidden Content
    My 2011 Topps Chrome base auto Need list: Hidden Content

I could use both ur arrelious benn dual autos for my pc. Not much left in my bucket. I do have some stuff in my 03 misc pc album I may be able to move if interested. Lmk...thanks
    I ship all cards in a penny sleeve, top loader, bubble mailer w/ DC. Issues w/ a card will be noted prior to trade being posted. I ship within 24 hrs of confirmed trade or received package/payment. Please inform me if you can't do the same prior to confirming trade.

Picasa Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Devi8or View Post
    I could use that Dwyer Chrome for my base auto set....CMB
    Pit is tough to match up but what about the Peterson/ gerhart dual jersey. Or the redemption of Bernard pierce
    Always looking for John Elway auto, Deion Sanders, Calvin Johnson, Von Miller, Carlos Gonzales, Gronk and all elite RB QB'S and WR.

Quote Originally Posted by JZK5150 View Post
    Pit is tough to match up but what about the Peterson/ gerhart dual jersey. Or the redemption of Bernard pierce
    I could do the Peterson/Gerhart if you want. It's the refractor /50 version too, and for some reason it just happens to be in front of me on my desk lol. If that's cool, post it

Quote Originally Posted by Torralbae1 View Post
    I could use both ur arrelious benn dual autos for my pc. Not much left in my bucket. I do have some stuff in my 03 misc pc album I may be able to move if interested. Lmk...thanks
    The spx dual auto 1/3 is not in the book. The platinum dual auto /25 BV $80.

Would you do the jake locker?

I don't know why people complain about it being so hard to trade....thanks for the quick deal. Doesn't get much faster then that

Ttt

Click

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast