Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 38
  1. #21
    cmb and pm me on a few thing i some things you might be like
    Brian
    Hidden Content
    always looking for Matt Forte autos and Notre Dame players autos and Big 12 player autos
    PS I Don't go on sale or ebay prices I only go by Beckett Thank you

  2. Wata Photo
  3. #22
    Click
    Always looking for John Elway auto, Deion Sanders, Calvin Johnson, Von Miller, Carlos Gonzales, Gronk and all elite RB QB'S and WR.

    Check out my card scans Hidden Content - Hidden Content - Hidden Content

  4. #23
    I have an Unscanned 2012 Bowman Inside the Numbers Von Miler Auto
    That is all your pc stuff i have but i can really use this
    http://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/...20Autos/55.jpg
    Pettegrew Is my priority
    http://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/...0/Autos/57.jpg
    I would be intrested in this as well but pettegew first LMK CMB if you see anything lmk
    I WILL NOT GIFT!!!!!
    I pc Chris Givens
    Im also Collecting a Mike Williams 2012 Chrome Rainbow lmk if you have any to help


    Hidden Content

  5. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by supercamnewton1 View Post
    I have an Unscanned 2012 Bowman Inside the Numbers Von Miler Auto
    That is all your pc stuff i have but i can really use this
    http://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/...20Autos/55.jpg
    Pettegrew Is my priority
    http://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/...0/Autos/57.jpg
    I would be intrested in this as well but pettegew first LMK CMB if you see anything lmk

    Hey bro - I would do the Pettigrew for the miller no problem. I don't have an updated Beckett so not sure if that is good with you. That dual auto does BV for $80 didn't see anything for that unless you have other cards not scanned.
    Always looking for John Elway auto, Deion Sanders, Calvin Johnson, Von Miller, Carlos Gonzales, Gronk and all elite RB QB'S and WR.

    Check out my card scans Hidden Content - Hidden Content - Hidden Content

  6. #25
    have

    2009 spx threads

    tri threads


    larry fitzgerald
    desean jackson
    eddie royal


    gu of all 3 26/99

  7. #26
    Yeah I like it, what were you thinking to trade for?

    Quote Originally Posted by rtsjr View Post
    have

    2009 spx threads

    tri threads


    larry fitzgerald
    desean jackson
    eddie royal


    gu of all 3 26/99
    Always looking for John Elway auto, Deion Sanders, Calvin Johnson, Von Miller, Carlos Gonzales, Gronk and all elite RB QB'S and WR.

    Check out my card scans Hidden Content - Hidden Content - Hidden Content

  8. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by JZK5150 View Post
    Yeah I like it, what were you thinking to trade for?

    pending

  9. #28
    Boom
    Always looking for John Elway auto, Deion Sanders, Calvin Johnson, Von Miller, Carlos Gonzales, Gronk and all elite RB QB'S and WR.

    Check out my card scans Hidden Content - Hidden Content - Hidden Content

  10. #29
    Please CMB for the Brandon Pettigrew jersey auto and the Dez Bryant topps variation sp.

  11. #30
    Hey I pm'ed you and didn't realized you left this. I guess I'll wait for your Pm

    Quote Originally Posted by okstate View Post
    Please CMB for the Brandon Pettigrew jersey auto and the Dez Bryant topps variation sp.
    Always looking for John Elway auto, Deion Sanders, Calvin Johnson, Von Miller, Carlos Gonzales, Gronk and all elite RB QB'S and WR.

    Check out my card scans Hidden Content - Hidden Content - Hidden Content

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •