For sale...2011 PP Fanfare Emerald Earnhardt Sr Ser#'d 03/25 HIS CAR NUMBER!!!

Here's the link. Auction ends in 15 minutes or so. I'm breaking the entire set...all serial numbered 03/25. Most are sold already but there's a handful still posted. Check it out under my ebay seller ID jlklemp.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/140842707156...84.m1555.l2649
    Hidden Content
    Warren Spahn // Austin Jackson // 2012 Press Pass Showcase Masterpieces
    //
    2007 SP Rookie Edition Autos //2008 Masterpieces: Patch & Patch Auto, Relic
    & Relic Auto, Stroke of Genius, & Color Parallels from red on down // Hidden Content

I won the Jamie Mac, thanks!
    I collect Jamie McMurray. I do not deal outside of the USA. I do not do Paypal, I only send cash. I only receive cash or money orders. Only ship in bubble mailers unless I have permission to send in a PWE.

Too funny! I just now saw this post, but it turns out that I won the card not even knowing it was listed on here, lol. Thanks!
    My WANTS & TRADERS can befound here:Hidden Content
    I require ALL trades sent with cards well protected!Bubble Mailers or Boxed! NO WhiteEnvelopes!

Quote Originally Posted by Lesracing View Post
    Too funny! I just now saw this post, but it turns out that I won the card not even knowing it was listed on here, lol. Thanks!
    Thanks for the buy! You won quite a few, if I recall. I'm lotting all the rest that didn't sell and I'll be posting those this Sunday, so if you're interested in any more check out my seller page sometime next week.
    Hidden Content
    //
    & Relic Auto, Stroke of Genius, & Color Parallels from red on down // Hidden Content

Thanks for the Jamie. Glad I got it.
    I collect Jamie McMurray. I do not deal outside of the USA. I do not do Paypal, I only send cash. I only receive cash or money orders. Only ship in bubble mailers unless I have permission to send in a PWE.

Quote Originally Posted by Pmurdick25 View Post
    Thanks for the Jamie. Glad I got it.
    Your welcome and thank you! I left you positive feedback. Would be awesome if you could do the same for me.
    Hidden Content
    //