Jagr 1 of 1 Buy me for $275/dlvd

Sakic/Forsberg Auto #/24 Buy me for $60/dlvd

Yzerman/Lecavalier/Stamkos #/20 Buy me for $50/dlvd

Superlative Quad Montreal #/9 Buy me for $50/dlvd

11-12 BTP Shooting Gallery Detroit #/9 Buy me for $80/dlvd

Francis Stick/Auto #/10 Buy me for $75/dlvd

Bourque Complete Jersey #/9 Buy me for $75/dlvd

Belfour Journey Emblem #/9 Buy me for $75/dlvd
    Last edited by scottkoz20; 09-26-2012 at 01:48 PM.
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be added to our yard sale in June, 2014 with 100% of the sales going to the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Will make deals that includes SCF CardCash to fund large CC Store purchases to be used for DBA Fundraising Efforts
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses

2. Wata Photo
    to the top
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be added to our yard sale in June, 2014 with 100% of the sales going to the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Will make deals that includes SCF CardCash to fund large CC Store purchases to be used for DBA Fundraising Efforts
    ---

bump this up
    ---
    ---

Ovie Emblems is gone
    ---
    ---

bump this up....

will entertain trading for Gilbert Perreault or Letter Marks (Team Marks) of HHOF players (or soon to be HHOF players).
    ---
    ---

anything else thats not itg?

not at the moment
    ---
    ---

to the top
    ---
    ---

if you want to make an offer, I'm willing to listen... be they need to be reasonable, not I'll give you 10 Victory RC's of Joe Blow for Jagr 1/1. Just not happening! :)
    ---
    ---