Bucket updated , all for sale and trade

Last edited by vixsportscards; 10-01-2012 at 02:39 PM.
    Tom Brady , Aaron Rodgers , Andrew Luck , Cam Newton , Mike Trout ,Bryce Harper , Derek Jeter , ARod , Pujols, HOF's and Top Prospects , Lebron James , Kobe Bryant ,Michael Jordan , Rondo ,Durant ,Patriots ,Yankees ,Celtics ,Redsoxs ,Packers and
    many others I collect

2. Wata Photo
    up again ,lol 21 veiws not 1 response , this place is falling apart used to be the most active tradesite on the web , now its a ghosttown ,
    Tom Brady , Aaron Rodgers , Andrew Luck , Cam Newton , Mike Trout ,Bryce Harper , Derek Jeter , ARod , Pujols, HOF's and Top Prospects , Lebron James , Kobe Bryant ,Michael Jordan , Rondo ,Durant ,Patriots ,Yankees ,Celtics ,Redsoxs ,Packers and
    many others I collect

ill keep trying , there has to still be some traders around here
    many others I collect

thanks for the reply and pm returned , lmk thank you
    many others I collect

to the top for today
    many others I collect

to the top for another look
    many others I collect