Results 1 to 10 of 11
09-24-2012, 07:15 PM #1
Is anybody elses Inventory Manager acting funny?
Every time for the last 2 days I try to go use the Inventory Manager, the menu that usually is on the right now comes up on the left and is a pain in the butt. (see screenshot below).
Now I can still add cards, pics, etc but for whatever reason I am also having a hard time entering teams in the "set teams" area. I uploaded 55 pics last night and when I went to set the teams it only let me set the team for maybe 5 of the 55 I put pics for.
Heres the Inventory Menu issue I'm having:
If anybody else has this problem PLMK, I'm wondering if its a problem with my pc or with the inventory manager itself.
09-24-2012, 09:14 PM #2
09-24-2012, 09:25 PM #3
From the screenshot, I'd say Windows 7 & Chrome.
09-24-2012, 09:44 PM #4
09-25-2012, 05:43 AM #5
That is really a browser issue. I use IE and never have had a issue since I started to code this application. Maybe they upgraded chrome latly and screw up something as the code is very basic.
As for the set team, many card are set when we upload new set if they are from UD or PANINI as they provide the team and we grab it in the import code. Also other member may have already set themfor those cards that did not show. Only cards you have and are not set with a team will show.
09-25-2012, 08:53 AM #6
If I go to the Inventory Manager in the latest Chrome on my Win7 machine, it formats correctly. Do you have any extensions that affect page formatting?
09-26-2012, 07:45 PM #7
09-26-2012, 10:02 PM #8
Do you have the latest version of chrome? Maybe that could fix the issue to get the latest version. Also using a other browser would fix the issue normaly.
Not a guru with client browser issue as I am a programmer and never work on client issue much.
09-26-2012, 10:34 PM #9
Yeah its just a browser issue just tried Firefox and everything is normal.
I'll continue to use Chrome for my everyday browsing and when I need to upload something here I'll open up a Firefox browser and go there. Kind of annoying but oh well.
09-27-2012, 02:59 PM #10
As to do with how things are configure on your computer and not something we can fix on our end since the issue is on your computer. But eventually it may just get fix with a upgrade on your end. You could uninstall it and reinstall Chrome and this could probably fix the issue as this is not normal that the browser can't figure out simple code like I use. So probably something got screwed in install.