eBay Shipping Labels

I recently got a printer (don't laugh) and have heard that printing labels directly from eBay/paypal is better than going to the post office. What are the benefits? How do I know how many ounces my package weighs?
    Hidden Content
    Brian Orakpo and Sean Taylor Super Collector!!! Let me know what you have of these two!
    I also collect Lucky 13 Football RCs by Fleer Ultra (04-07 all versions), Texas Longhorns, Miami Hurricanes, Virginia Tech Hokies, and Virginia Cavaliers alum RC/GU/AU in college uni. Also like Redskins and Braves RC/GU/AU and players from the 757 (Hampton Roads) area.

The big benefit is free delivery confirmation Which costs about 80 cents at post office. It eliminates the "I never received the cards" and allows the buyer to track the package. I bought a cheap scale on amazon for $7 and has proved to be accuate and has paid for itself already.
    Collecting Arizona Cardinals

Quote Originally Posted by yumacardinals View Post
    The big benefit is free delivery confirmation Which costs about 80 cents at post office. It eliminates the "I never received the cards" and allows the buyer to track the package. I bought a cheap scale on amazon for $7 and has proved to be accuate and has paid for itself already.
    What type of scale should I get exactly?
    Hidden Content
    Brian Orakpo and Sean Taylor Super Collector!!! Let me know what you have of these two!
    I also collect Lucky 13 Football RCs by Fleer Ultra (04-07 all versions), Texas Longhorns, Miami Hurricanes, Virginia Tech Hokies, and Virginia Cavaliers alum RC/GU/AU in college uni. Also like Redskins and Braves RC/GU/AU and players from the 757 (Hampton Roads) area.

for one card you dont really need a scale because the rate is always the same for 1 to 3 ounces. So always put 3 ounces as product weight.
    If you think you are over 3 ounces put 5 ounces it only add a few cents.
    You can all the way to like 9 ounces and shipping with DC is less then 2 bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by indexed View Post
    for one card you dont really need a scale because the rate is always the same for 1 to 3 ounces. So always put 3 ounces as product weight.
    If you think you are over 3 ounces put 5 ounces it only add a few cents.
    You can all the way to like 9 ounces and shipping with DC is less then 2 bucks.
    Ok good to know thanks. Yeah I put 2 oz. for the card I sent out and it cost me $1.64. It's nice not having to go to the post office also and wait forever in line. That's a big plus.
    Hidden Content

If you post office has the APC (Automated Postage Center) in the lobby where you can ship things yourself, use that to weigh stuff. I go there regularly with packages and just use it to weigh it and then go home and print a shipping label.
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content style="text-align: center;">Hidden Content

I don't think DC is free when printing through PayPal. I think it's like 17 or 19 cents.
    >>> Click For PhotoBucket >>> Hidden Content

View ALL My Memorabilia Here:
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

How do I change my primary paypal payment? It's on bank account now but I would prefer it to charge my credit card. Each time I click "pay not and print label" from eBay it changes to my bank account and I am unable to switch it.
    Hidden Content

It is so nice to be able to ship from home. Ebay and Paypal make it even easier. I do hate that UPS is no longer gonna be allowing direct shipments through paypal in the next year.