Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF's Jaunt for the Jersey 2012-2013 - Brought to you by Ramjak Sports!

SCF's Jaunt for the Jersey 2012-2013

Brought to you by Ramjak Sports!

Congrats go out to mikepro44, and hazmatman, who shared first place in SCF's Race for the Price last season. There is currently a tie breaking contest running to decide the final winner. With the 2011-12 season long in the history books, it's time to announce SCF's next season long contest: The Jaunt for the Jersey! The NHL might be locked out right now, but SCF is not!

Sponsored by Ramjak Sports, the overall winner of this season long contest will win a team signed 2011-12 Edmonton Oilers jersey: including the likes of Taylor Hall, Jordan Eberle, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins, and many, many more!

Over the coming year, you'll see our friends at Ramjak very active with prizes on the legs of the contest, and in the Group Breaks forums.

Much like last year, we will have a number of contests to put you through your paces and determine who will walk away with the top prize! We have some returning contests and some new ones which will challenge both how well you know the game, and your creativity.

As hockey fans everywhere are well aware, the NHL owners have locked out the players. What this means for the contests is that there will be many new ones, and we'll all cross our fingers that staples like a regular season pool and a playoff pool will be able to happen before too long.

This year, there will be points available to all members who enter the contests. It's just going to mean that there's a lot more available. You will not need to finish in the top 5, or top 10, like in past years - just play the contests, and accumulate as many points as you can.

At the conclusion of the final contest, the Jersey will be awarded to the overall winner. If there is a tie in the overall contest - the members who are tied will be given an extra contest, that only they will compete in.

As SCF is a trading site, in order to participate in the season long contest members will be expected to also be active in making deals. These can be trades, buys, or sells - but you will need to make a minimum of 15 deals over the course of the season. As this contest will be running for over 8 months, that's fewer than two deals per month.

To enter the contest, please submit the entry form here:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...NsSkE6MQ#gid=0

You only need to submit your SCF User Name, and your current feedback count. This form accomplishes two things: it builds an easy PM list for the contest, and it also makes it very easy to verify at the end of the season that you've completed the required 15 deals.

Additionally, all members must be in good standing to be eligible for the Oilers Jersey, what this means is:
    - No serious infractions: a serious infraction is any infraction worth over 3 points
    - No suspension: if you get suspended during the contest, you are no longer eligible
    - No negative feedback during the duration of the contest (any negative feedback received will be investigated)

For those of you that are Facebook members, we are also asking that you please post a link to the contest on your profile. This is a voluntary posting - but helping to promote the contest through Facebook would be very appreciated.

Participation in all contests is not obligatory but doing so will greatly increase your chances of winning the jersey.

Thanks again to Ramjak Sports for sponsoring this contest, and thanks to the membership of SCF for making this the best trading community on the internet. Without both, contests like this wouldn't be possible.

Have recieved entries from the following members:
    oilfan10
    MattDMC
    ari4l2010
    MasonRaymond0320
    BolgaJ
    Mikepro44
    Heaterhabs
    flopfish
    Scottyb87
    13stepper
    TFTF_WV
    bud756231
    habsmtl09
    Kahnefan9
    rylin1711
    stamkosfan
    stamkosfan
    Shawner
    thehip66
    miscs75
    kdawgy80
    joecoolio
    Kessel_fan_87
    pur3strpker0
    oilersnut
    scubastevie
    Gallinator
    smithmi
    hazmatman
    paully56
    rangerscards89
    comfortably9numb
    jerseygirl
    DaveT52
    scottkoz20
    p8030103
    oilerscollector
    dawgbizkit83
    Mozesmadness
    winwithoutaknife
    thewolfspack
    Jobes23
    toddsr
    nazman
    greg sobeske
    Dnjcards
    cfagent0
    Fleury14
    Bcct12 sports
    normopc
    newf662001
    pensauto77
    NYC13
    oasis
    royfan15
    blueknight91
    jkinluv
    xelloss1012
    HockeyCardsPlus
    camr14
    bb_bros
    mooneyes
    fitchjr1
    Mr7ucky
    Sportfreund
    maurice1544
    wolf1bh
    xpierrelucx
    mreskaus
    fuel_77
    Last edited by 30ranfordfan; 10-02-2012 at 12:40 PM.

Entered! A big thanks to Ramjak Sports and SCF for another great contest!
    I collect:
    Jordan Eberle(Hidden Content ),Gagner,Price,and current Oilers!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Entered, who couldn't use a team auto'd jersey?

Will look good in any mancave no matter what team you support.

Thanks to SCF and Ramjak Sports!!!!!!!
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Red Wings Past Present and Future!
    Several new cards added to my COMC port: Hidden Content

Thanks for stepping up Ramjak sports and putting up a great prize and thanks to scf for another great contest.
    Looking for 05-06 UD Series 1 and 2 Rookies. List is n my photobucket.
    Hidden Content

Entered, thanks Ramjak and SCF. This is what the hobby is all about.
    Main wants: Schneider Cup RPA, OEL 1/1s and highends
    The not-so updated (In other words, 3/4 of it is sold) Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    entered and thanks
    good luck to all that enter

jim
    Hidden Content
    tradepage/photobucket
    Hidden Content

"I also Trade based on BV, Not SV so dont quote me Ebay Sales"

thanks ramjak and scf entered thanks
    Last edited by bud7562; 09-29-2012 at 11:26 AM.

Entered thanks
    Trying to becomr an UFC supercollector. Any help would be appreciatedPhotobucket kahnefan-9.

Got my name in, Thanks Ramjak and thank you SCF
    Looking for ITG Enforcers 1 & 2 cards LMK what you gotHidden Content
    ***********I ONLY PAY WITH CASH**************

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast