Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I bet people who

Offloaded Golden Tate especially 1/1s and logos are kicking themselves...especially after his performance....
    Hidden Content
    #1 Oregon Ducks collector on earth!
    BRING ME LAMICHAEL JAMES CHROME AUTOS!!!
    /25 BLACK!! /10 GOLD!!!/5 RED!!!!

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Are you kidding me? He touched the ball for maybe 2 seconds and his comments after the game were laughable.

Panini's got a contest running for him on Twitter:
    Panini America ‏@PaniniAmerica There's NEVER been a better time to give away this @ShowtimeTate auto. Follow @PaniniAmerica & RT for a chance to win. pic.twitter.com/wZRNFGO8
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 212 Unique Cards + 9 1/1's!!!

Also collecting: Subban, Gallagher, Galchenyuk, Pacioretty, and many retired legends!

Check out our Season-Long Contest sponsor for great deals!
    Hidden Content

"Performance"? He caught 3 total passes (and one of those was questionable at best....) for 68 yards. Yes, he gets credit for 2 touchdowns, but again one of them probably shouldn't have been a touchdown. It's not like he showed himself to be an elite receiver by any means.

Doubtful. He had two legit catches and one imaginary catch. He's probably their top player to own in fantasy leagues, but he's still garbage. As a player and person when it comes to sportsmanship and understanding of what a catch is.
    Collecting:
    Maurice Jones-Drew, Ryan Moats, Bernard Pierce, Margus Hunt & Green Bay Packers game used
    Maurice Jones-Drew - Different: 901/3118 Total: 1143
    Ryan Moats - Different: 173/366

Quote Originally Posted by BrewCrew06 View Post
    Doubtful. He had two legit catches and one imaginary catch. He's probably their top player to own in fantasy leagues, but he's still garbage. As a player and person when it comes to sportsmanship and understanding of what a catch is.
    Seattle's top player for Fantasy is probably Lynch....but maybe I'm dreaming. Golden Tate is inconsistent and I'm happy I let all mine go :)
    Hidden Content
    Thanks to all that I've dealt with!

Commentator: "Did you push off?" Golden Tate: "I dont know what you're talking about."

I like Wilson, but don't think much about Tate after this comment.
    Hidden Content

High-end trade bucket
    : Hidden Content

Tate should be sniped for his comments and the fact that he is playing pro-ball at all

I unfortunately took a gamble on this guy last year in fantasy football. If memory serves me right, he was almost cut by the team last year. As it was, Seattle brought in a 38 year old TO this offseason because they wanted WR help. So far, Tate's professional career can be summed up with an embarrasing dance after a blind side hit on a Cowboy and a catch that never happened. Unless you are a Notre Dame fan, I am not sure what would be so appealing about this guy that someone would PC him. Family and personal friends excluded of course.
    Sports enthusiast. Green Bay Packer and Milwaukee Brewer fan.
    “Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing.” - Vince Lombardi
    Fan of Aaron Rodgers, Ryan Braun, and Clayton Kershaw - Kid K!
    Bucket, everything always for sale/trade Hidden Content

yeah...don't think so. Don't see anyone running out to go buy highend Tate cards or that they will rise in value any. Guy has 6 catches for 106 yards which puts him in the 87th spot as far as receiving yards in the league. Don't see Tate getting over 50 catches or 800 yards this season

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast