Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See the110yardline678's Items on eBay

FT / FS: Vikings 2012 Topps Platinum! AP, Wright Rookie patch autos & More! Pics

I did my first online team case break hoping to pick up some AP cards or an auto and did ok. I have all of the cards in my bucket and they are all for trade or for sale. Here is what I have for trade or for sale. If I have multiples of any of these cards, the number available is listed and then I am listing the trade / sale price I am asking for the card. Feel free to make an offer on anything you like either in the thread or shoot me a pm. Pm Works best to make sure I don't miss anything and I'll get back to you as soon as possible! I am always looking for AP, Matt Ryan and trade stuff. I like anything for AP that I don't already have; Patches, Autos and short prints are a plus! For Ryan and trade stuff I am really only looking for multi-color patches or autos! LMK if you see anything that you like or need and we'll go from there!

http://s1006.photobucket.com/albums/...20FOR%20TRADE/

Jarius Wright Prime 2 color patch auto ($15)
    Jarius Wright Prime Black Refractor 2 color patch auto SP # 18 / 125 ($22)
    Jarius Wright On-Card rookie auto ($10)
    Matt Kalil On-Card rookie auto ($7) GONE
    Jarius Wright Xfractor RC ($3)
    Matt Kalil Xfractor RC ($3)
    Jarius Wright Base RC (3) ($1.50)
    Matt Kalil Base RC (2) ($1)

Red Parallels:
    AP Red Parallel ($3)
    Percy Harvin Red Parallel (3) ($1.50)
    Christian Ponder Red Parallel (3) ($2)
    Kyle Rudolph Red Parallel (2) ($1.50)
    Jared Allen Red Parallel (3) ($1.50)

Base Cards:
    AP base (4) ($1.50)
    Percy Harvin base (5) (.50)
    Christian Ponder base (4)(.99)
    Kyle Rudolph base (4) (.50)
    Jared Allen base (5) (.50)

Ok, let me know what you have for trade or I will check buckets! Thanks either way for the read and I hope to do some trading!! If you buy anything, I ship 1st class in a padded bubble mailer and prefer Pay Pal gift. I know some people don't like to pay that way, but I don't want to pay the fees. Upon receipt of payment, I will purchase the shipping label and send you the DC # within 24 hours so you can rest assured your cards will be shipped! I will be adding $2 for shipping if it is under $10. If you buy $10 or more, I will ship for Free. Like I said, this was the first time I did a group break so if anyone has any suggestions, please let me know!!!
    Last edited by the110yardline; 10-01-2012 at 05:56 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Any Vikings collectors out here today? Feel free to make me an offer or let me know what you like and I'll check buckets today!! Lets do some trading!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would be interested in the Kalil cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Still have several nice cards left and IF you need a team set or a parallel team set, I can do that too!

LMK if you are interested.

John

SCF Rewards
    Country

Any Viking Fans out here? I have some nice pieces for trade or sale left! LMK if we can do anything!

John

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump