Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

U pick em Quick Sales

This seemed to work decent last time I did it..Please ADD $2.50 for shipping..UNLESS you buy more than $20 worth..Ill ship it free then..I am leaving for Afghanistan soon so all this stuff is leaving one way or another..if it doesn't go here..Not a ton of stuff but decent stuff to be had!!!

**** FOLDERS ARE ALL MARKED WITH THE PRICES****

http://s133.photobucket.com/albums/q...%20For%20Sale/
    Hidden Content

My 5 biggest wants : Bart Starr Auto On Card , John Elway Auto On Card , Earl Campbell patch/auto, Joe Montana Patch/Auto, Brett Favre auto

My Steelers PC needs: Case Hampton Contenders Hines Ward 07 Tix SB auto, Greg lloyd fan favorites auto, 2011 POD Maurkice Pouncey auto, 2012 Panini Hall of Fame Class Auto Dermontti Dawson

i would take the TJ Graham redemtion if you want to just PM me the redemption code and not bother with shipping and the charge! PM if interested!

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchConnection View Post
    i would take the TJ Graham redemtion if you want to just PM me the redemption code and not bother with shipping and the charge! PM if interested!

Mark
    thanks for the easy deal
    Hidden Content

My 5 biggest wants : Bart Starr Auto On Card , John Elway Auto On Card , Earl Campbell patch/auto, Joe Montana Patch/Auto, Brett Favre auto

My Steelers PC needs: Case Hampton Contenders Hines Ward 07 Tix SB auto, Greg lloyd fan favorites auto, 2011 POD Maurkice Pouncey auto, 2012 Panini Hall of Fame Class Auto Dermontti Dawson

going going gone!!!!
    Hidden Content

Ive made a few sales anyone else..
    Hidden Content

stuff fs
    Hidden Content

I'll take the Marino please.
    SCF Inventory: Hidden Content (Use this first because it's just better!!)
    Football Bucket: Hidden Content
    Baseball Bucket:Hidden Content
    Hockey Bucket:Hidden Content
    Basketball Bucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by mess0312 View Post
    I'll take the Marino please.
    Sorry it didn't work out..
    Hidden Content

still here
    Hidden Content

help me out here
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast