Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

May God/Allah bless you

Why do most christians get real hot an bothered when someone says may Allah bless you? Alot of christians are so homophobic about anything that reminds them of islam that they will pitch a fit. Do you people know that Allah is arabic for God and that they are arabic christians who believe in the same things that you believe in they just call God Allah since that is the language that they speak? If someone wishes me a blessing from God I will gladly accept it regardless of the language that they speak because we all need it. This message is not directed to anyone in particular just a random thought.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

You're quite right, but:
    Why do most christians get real hot an bothered when someone says may Allah bless you? Alot of christians are so homophobic about anything that reminds them of islam that they will pitch a fit. Do you people know that Allah is arabic for God and that they are arabic christians who believe in the same things that you believe in they just call God Allah since that is the language that they speak? If someone wishes me a blessing from God I will gladly accept it regardless of the language that they speak because we all need it. This message is not directed to anyone in particular just a random thought.

some of your terminology needs work.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You're quite right, but:

some of your terminology needs work.

Islamophobic.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Well, if you just replace the word then the sentence becomes redun...you know what, it's fine.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

homophobic? what does that have to do with islam? they are more homophobic then christians, they will imprison someone for being gay.

also jesus is my savior not muhammad.

but with all that being said, i enjoy it when anyone gives me a blessing with good intentions, whether muslim, buddhist, or whomever.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

homophobic? what does that have to do with islam? they are more homophobic then christians, they will imprison someone for being gay.

Already covered. above, not sure why we had to revisit it right away...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Muhammad a prophet, not savior? I could be wrong.

but with all that being said, i enjoy it when anyone gives me a blessing with good intentions, whether muslim, buddhist, or whomever.

At least there's that. It's like with my mom. She doesn't celebrate Christmas, but doesn't get offended at "Merry Christmas".

SCF Rewards
    Country

It didn't have anything to do with being gay but you have to admit americans and christians have a phobia about anything that reminds them of islam. Also where did I mention muhammad? Christians regardless of if the are arabic, black, white, latino, etc do not recognize muhammad so I am not sure how his name came up. Also I don't know of any muslim who says muhammad is his savior. They believe in God(Allah) and that Muhammad is the final prophet but he is not the "savior" per se as how christians view Jesus. Not saying that either one of them are right or wrong just showing how two competing factions view God. Carry on.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here is the definition for the word Allah from wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allah

Funny thing was that this girl that I was cool with years ago mailed me a bunch of anti-islam propaganda about the so called daughters of Allah or whatever the hell it was talking about. So using that logic I can send out a bunch of probaganda talking about the daughters of God or something saying that Jesus had kids to refute christanity.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

i don't think it's about proving one religion over the other, but what they stand for and what the person who is responsible for "making" them stood for and did.

and how could islam be brought up without mentioning muhammad or christianity without mentioning jesus?

SCF Rewards
    Country

i don't think it's about proving one religion over the other, but what they stand for and what the person who is responsible for "making" them stood for and did.

and how could islam be brought up without mentioning muhammad or christianity without mentioning jesus?

This isn't about Jesus or Muhammad but the word people use for God.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast