Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See hossa18sens's Items on eBay

Everything You Need to Know about the 2011-12 NHL The Cup Rookie Evolution Video Card

Everything You Need to Know about the 2011-12 NHL The Cup Rookie Evolution Video Redemption Cards

Collectors opening 2011-12 NHL The Cup have found a surprising item in some select packs; a redemption card for a Rookie Evolution video card. There have been a lot of questions about what these cards are so we wanted to get some preliminary information out there to help collectors get a better feel for them.
    Collectors who have pulled 2011-12 NHL The Cup Rookie Evolution Video Redemption cards have been wondering what exactly they will get.

http://upperdeckblog.com/2012/09/eve...emption-cards/

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great, a "Very rare" non auto'ed fabricated video card.

Good addition to a $500 price point, I'd be furious if I pulled one.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Great, a "Very rare" non auto'ed fabricated video card.

Good addition to a $500 price point, I'd be furious if I pulled one.

+1

I'd be po'd to spend $500 to get a youtube clip redemption.

BANNED

Country
    See jp999's Items on eBay

Especially when the last 2 sold for this: That's probably higher than most Dominion cards will sell for.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2011-2012-UD...item2ec1c20049

http://www.ebay.com/itm/11-12-UD-THE...item4847676e04

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

No need to bring Dominion into this at all.

Just wait til those Howe Peerless patches are pulled

Not to mention the 2 auctions you show are from 9-11 and 9-14 (not the last 2 sold as you say).

The last 3 sold
    9-24 $229 (didn't sell no bids)
    9-23 $188
    9-23 $177

Prices are steadily dropping on these from when they first came out.
    Last edited by MattDMC; 09-25-2012 at 04:47 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See flopscards's Items on eBay

Really? September 11th and 14th? Those are the last 2? I don't think so.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2011-12-The-...item19d55bf59a

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2011-12-The-...item257589a180

The cards have been dropping in price ever since they were announced they weren't auto'd. Remember the Football evolutions a year ago? Star players, ones that are highly collected players, really rare, go for around $20. The highest went for $40, but the rest went for cheaper.

An inclusion of an autograph or making the SP would really help these out like Panini has done with theirs. Add a patch auto on one side, footage of the player on the other, then in the footage have them signing that exact card and the piece of the patch that was cut up. It'd make it way better than it is now.

BANNED

Country
    See jp999's Items on eBay

And 200$ is bad how? I think the original poster made this post for information, not for whiners to complain about why they don't like them or how they wanted something else....
    Last edited by jonpop; 09-25-2012 at 05:33 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See flopscards's Items on eBay

And 200$ is bad how? I think the original poster made this post for information, not for whiners to complain about why they don't like them or how they wanted something else....

It's dropping fast. $200 is still good for it, don't get me wrong, but using the examples you provided upon release up until now the prices have decreased. Using the past example of said evolution video cards in another sport, I'm showcasing the fact that these ones are following the same track as the past ones. As far as "complain about why they don't like them or how they wanted something else" goes, I was providing my reaction to the article and what they could do to improve on them especially since they are in a very high-end product. I was pretty disappointed to hear that they aren't autod. You'd think in a $500 product you'd get them signed.

I think the original poster made this post for information, not for whiners to complain about why they don't like them or how they wanted something else....

So what about your countless posts on ITG or Panini information posts whining and complaining about you not liking them?

Especially when the last 2 sold for this: That's probably higher than most Dominion cards will sell for.

Oh right, and you do it on Upper Deck ones degrading companies like Panini and ITG. Enough said.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See emersondrive13rocks's Items on eBay

It's dropping fast. $200 is still good for it, don't get me wrong, but using the examples you provided upon release up until now the prices have decreased. Using the past example of said evolution video cards in another sport, I'm showcasing the fact that these ones are following the same track as the past ones. As far as "complain about why they don't like them or how they wanted something else" goes, I was providing my reaction to the article and what they could do to improve on them especially since they are in a very high-end product. I was pretty disappointed to hear that they aren't autod. You'd think in a $500 product you'd get them signed.

So what about your countless posts on ITG or Panini information posts whining and complaining about you not liking them?

Oh right, and you do it on Upper Deck ones degrading companies like Panini and ITG. Enough said.

Thanks you! Exactly what I would have posted so you saved me the time!

These cards are stupid! Upper Deck is again duping collectors with mystery redemption's. How hard would it be to announce a print run and the player information? Why make everything a mystery? Also it should include exclusive content of some kind and an auto or something.

The Dominion Engravature cards also should include an auto. Stop making glorified inserts in high end products without autos or memorabilia on them.