Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1

    cmb still updating

    http://s1070.photobucket.com/albums/u491/djraymond81/ hoping for a trade still a work in progress.
    Trading for my son !!!! Hidden Content

  2. #2
    I'm interested in the Jernigan/Powell dual auto...CMB. What kind of stuff are you looking for?
    Collecting: Eagles! (McCoy Maclin, Jackson, Foles, Cunningham, Dawkins etc)
    My Bucket: Hidden Content
    My 2011 Topps Chrome base auto Need list: Hidden Content

  3. #3
    Interested in your Powell auto and Gates auto
    Bucket:

    Hidden Content

    Great interest in Yanks, Ravens and Celts.......

    WILL ONLY TRADE TO United States and Canada without prior APPROVAL!

  4. #4
    Where you trading card in your personal collection? Didn't see any others cards in your bucket.

    Quote Originally Posted by reeder View Post
    interested in your powell auto and gates auto
    Trading for my son !!!! Hidden Content

  5. #5
    Like the todman gu
    I collect Champ Bailey, Chris Harris (Broncos CB), Current Denver Broncos, Gerell Robinson (Broncos/Cardinals WR), Soccer cards and anything that catches my eye! Let's get trading!
    I am a full time student/worker, so if my sending is slow I apologize. Hidden Content

  6. #6
    Sorry Todman is traded. what do you want for your topps magic auto?
    Quote Originally Posted by TCBroncos224 View Post
    Like the todman gu
    Trading for my son !!!! Hidden Content

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_LILRAY View Post
    Sorry Todman is traded. what do you want for your topps magic auto?
    Kinda like the Powell and gates inception
    I collect Champ Bailey, Chris Harris (Broncos CB), Current Denver Broncos, Gerell Robinson (Broncos/Cardinals WR), Soccer cards and anything that catches my eye! Let's get trading!
    I am a full time student/worker, so if my sending is slow I apologize. Hidden Content

  8. #8
    I need the card below for my PC. Please check my Trade Site's Link below and let me know if you are interested in anything for it. Thanks




    http://s1070.photobucket.com/albums/...t=915328d3.jpg



    .
    Main Wants: FB-Luck, RGIII, Manning's, Bradford, Ryan, Flacco, Newton, Brady BSKB-D. Howard, Durant, Lebron, Griffin

    Hidden Content ---

  9. #9
    only thing i could use is the topps prime relic you have. is there any other cards you like i have ..

    CARDS FOR TRADE

    ****BASEBALL AUTO'S & GAME USED*****
    2006 TOPPS FINEST REFRACTOR AUTO SCOTT OLSEN 148 #018/299
    2007 UD MASTERPIECES BOBBY ABREU CAPTURED ON CANVAS CC-BA
    2011 TOPPS COMMEMORATIVE PATCH MANNY RAMIREZ TLMP-MR
    2011 TOPPS BIG 60 RELIC J.D.DREW T60R-JDD (X2)
    2011 TOPPS BIG 60 RELIC GEOVANY SOTO T60R-GS(X2)
    2011 TOPPS BIG 60 RELIC RANDY WELLS T60R-RWE
    2011 TOPPS BIG 60 RELIC DANIEL BARD T60R-DB
    2011 TOPPS TIER ONE ON THE RISE AUTO CARLOS CARRASCO OR-CC #848/999

    ****** #'S & PARELLES *****
    2011 TOPPS CHROME REFRACTOR BRAIN MCCANN 72
    2011 TOPPS CHROME REFRACTOR TODD HELTON 87
    2011 TOPPS CHROME REFRACTOR IKE DAVIS 106
    2011 TOPPS CHROME REFRACTOR RYAN BRAUN 54
    2011 TOPPS CHROME XFRACTOR CC SABATHIA 52
    2011 TOPPS CHROME XFRACTOR ELVIS ANDRUS 162
    2011 TOPPS CHROME XFRACTOR ERIC SOGARD 184
    2011 TOPPS CHROME XFRACTOR DAVID DEJESUS 77
    2011 TOPPS CHROME XFRACTOR MASON TOBIN 194
    2011 TOPPS ALL-DIAMOND CARL YASTRZEMSKI SP 25
    2011 TOPPS ALL-DIAMOND LANCE BERKMAN 144
    2011 TOPPS ALL-DIAMOND TYLER CLIPPARD 74
    2011 TOPPS ALL-DIAMOND CHICAGO WHITE SOX 161
    2011 TOPPS WALMART BLACK GIO GONZALEZ 30
    2011 TOPPS WALMART BLACK MATT JOYCE 55
    2011 TOPPS WALMART BLACK CLEVELAND INDAINS 68
    2011 TOPPS WALMART BLACK IAN STEWART 104
    2011 TOPPS WALMART BLACK MANNY RAMIREZ 128
    2011 TOPPS WALMART BLACK ROY HALLADAY 300
    2011 TOPPS GOLD BORDER JOHN AXFORD 591 #0512/2011
    2011 TOPPS GOLD BORDER MILTON BRADLEY 224 #0005/2011
    2011 TOPPS GOLD BORDER YUNEL ESCOBAR 217 #0991/2011
    2011 TOPPS GOLD BORDER PABLO SANDOVAL 188 #0465/2011
    2011 TOPPS GOLD BORDER MARK ELLIS 17 #1507/2011



    ***** BASEBALL BASE CARDS ****
    1992 UPPER DECK MANNY RAMIERZ RC 63
    1992 UPPER DECK TRIPLE CROWN CONTENDERS FRANK THOMAS TC9
    1992 UPPER DECK TED WILLIAMS AWARDS FRANK THOMAS T19
    2011 TOPPS PROMO JACKIE ROBINSON MBC2
    2012 TOPPS GYSPY QUEENS MOONSHOTS ALBERT PUJOLS MS-AP
    2012 TOPPS GYPSY QUEEN SLIDING STARS DEE GORDON SS-DG
    2012 TOPPS GYPSY QUEEN GLOVE STORIES JEFF FRANCOEUE GS-JF
    2012 TOPPS GYPSY QUEEN BLUE FRAME TOM SEAVER 296 #424/599
    2012 TOPPS GYPSY QUEEN MINI DAVID PRICE 70
    2012 TOPPS GYPSY QUEEN MINI CARL CRWFORD 151
    2012 TOPPS GYPSY QUEEN MINI STRAIGHT CUT 193 CHRIS YOUNG
    2012 TOPPS GYPSY QUEEN MINI BLACK FRAME MATT HOLLIDAY 55
    ********BASEBALL SETS**************

    2010 TOPPS ALLEN & GINTER
    THE DAY IN HISTORY
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 13 14 16 17 18 19 22 23 24 27 28
    29 30 32 33 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 44 45 46 47 48 49
    5052 54 55 56 57 58 59 63 65 68 69 70 71 72 74




    ***********BASKETBALL AUTO'S & GAME USED**********
    1995 CLASSIC GERARD KING AUTOGRAPH #886/3945
    1995 CLASSIC ROOKIE AUTO'S MICHEAL FINELY #0239/5900
    1999-00 SPX ROOKIE JERSEY AUTO ERICK BARKLEY 124 #0471/2500
    1999-00 SPX ROOKIE JERSEY AUTO JAKE VOSKUHL 136 #1246/2500
    1999-00 SPX ROOKIE JERSEY AUTO CRAIG CLAXTON 130 #0714/2500
    2000-01 SP GAME FLOOR STROMILE SWIFT SS
    2000-01 SP GAME FLOOR SHAWN MARION SH
    2000-01 SP GAME FLOOR ALAN HOUSTON AH
    2000-01 SP GAME FLOOR MARCUS FIZER F1
    2000-01 SP GAME FLOOR RADSHARD LEWIS RL
    2000-01 SP GAME FLOOR MIKE MILLER MM
    2000-01 SP GAME FLOOR CHRIS PORTER CP
    2000-01 SP GAME FLOOR MORRIS PETERSON
    2000-01 SP GAME FLOOR PREDRAG STOJAKOVIC FS
    2000-01 SP GAME FLOOR COURTNEY ALEXANDER CA
    2000-01 SP GAME FLOOR GLENN ROBINSON GR
    2000-01 SP GAME FLOOR EDDIE JONES EJ
    2000-01 SP GAME FLOOR DERMARR JOHNSON
    2003-04 TOPPS PRISTINE PRISTINE GENERALS JERSEY MICHEAL FINELY PG-MF
    2003-04 BOWMAN SIGNATURE AUTO/JERSEY RC MARCUS BANKS 83 #030/249
    2004-05 SP GAMEUSED AUTHENTIC FABRICS SHANE BATTIER AF-SB
    2004-05 SP GAMEUSED AUTHENTIC FABRICS JERRY STACKHOUSE AF-JS
    2004-05 SP GAMEUSED AUTHENTIC FABRICS RAEF LAFRENTZ AF-RL
    2004-05 SP GAMEUSED AUTHENTIC FABRICS MARKO JARIC AF-JA
    2005-06 SP AUTHTENTIC ROOKIE AUTOGRAPH SARUNAS JASIKEVICIUS 111 #0391/1299
    2005-06 SWEET SHOT SWEET SWATCHES J.R. SMITH SW-JR #107/125
    2005-06 SWEET SHOT SIGNATURE SHOTS SEAN MAY SS-SM
    2005-06 SP GAME USED AUTHENTIC FABRICS GOLD JASON RICHARDSON AF-JR #055/100
    2005-06 SP GAME USED AUTHENTIC FABRICS GOLD COREY MAGGETTE AF-CM #016/100
    2005-06 SP GAME USED AUTHENTIC FABRICS WILLIE GREEN AF-WG
    2005-06 SP GAME USED AUTHENTIC FABRICS MIKE BIBBY AF-MB
    2005-06 SP GAME USED AUTHENTIC FABRICS KEVIN WILLIS AF-WI
    2005-06 SP GAME USED AUTHENTIC FABRICS KEVIN MARTIN AF-KE
    2005-06 SP GAME USED AUTHENTIC FABRICS QUETI RICHARDSON AF-QR
    2005-06 SP GAME USED AUTHENTIC FABRICS BOBBY JACKSON AF-BJ
    2005-06 SP GAME USED AUTHENTIC FABRICS CARON BULTER AF-CB
    2005-06 ULTIMATE COLLECTION PREMIUM SWATCHES CHANNING FRYE PS-CF #010/100
    2006 PRESS PASS RED AUTO'S SHAWNE WILLIAMS
    2006-07 ULTIMATE SIGNATURES SHELDAN WILLIAMS US-SW
    2006-07 SWEET SHOT ROOKIES AUTOGRAPH DAVID NOEL 91 #637/799
    2006-07 SP GAME USED AUTHENTIC FABICS JERSEY JOEY GRAHAM 192
    2006-07 SP GAME USED AUTHENTIC FABICS JERSEY ELTON BRAND 138
    2006-07 SP GAME USED AUTHENTIC FABICS JERSEY C.J.MILES 196
    2006-07 SP GAME USED AUTHENTIC FABICS JERSEY MICHEAL REDD 153
    2006-07 SP GAME USED AUTHENTIC FABICS JERSEY JOSH CHILDRESS 101
    2006-07 SP GAME USED AUTHENTIC FABICS JERSEY JULIUS HODGE 121
    2006-07 SP GAME USED AUTHENTIC FABICS JERSEY ANDREW BOGUT 151
    2006-07 SP GAME USED AUTHENTIC FABICS JERSEYSHAUN LIVINGSTON 139
    2006-07 SP GAME USED AUTHENTIC FABICS JERSEY CARON BUTLER 199
    2006-07 SP GAME USED AUTHENTIC FABICS JERSEY RICHARD JEFFERSON 159
    2006-07 SP GAME USED AUTHENTIC FABICS JERSEY SAMUEL DALEMBERT 173
    2007-08 BOWMAN STERLING AUTO/JERSEY DEMETRIS NICHOLS DNI #094/218
    2007-08 BOWMAN STERLING AUTO/JERSEY NICK FAZEKAS NF #031/218
    2007-08 BOWMAN STERLING MANU GINOBILI JERSEY MG
    2007-08 SWEET SHOT SWEET BEGINNINGS AUTO MARCUS WILLIAMS 113 #042/699
    2007-08 SWEET SHOT SWEET BEGINNINGS AUTO ALANDO TUCKER 109 #546/699
    2007-08 SWEET SHOT SWEET BEGINNINGS AUTO NICK FAZEKAS 114 #024/699
    2007-08 SWEET SHOT SWEET BEGINNINGS AUTO SAMMY MEJIA 128 #552/699
    2007-08 SWEET SHOT SWEET BEGINNINGS AUTO DERRICK MYARS 118 #696/699
    2007-08 SWEET SHOT SWEET BEGINNINGS AUTO RENALDAS SEIBUTIS 124 #017/699
    2007-08 SWEET SHOT SWEET BEGINNINGS AUTO JERMAREO DAVIDSON 115 #293/699
    2007-08 SWEET SHOT SWEET BEGINNINGS AUTO REYSHAWN TERRY 120 #687/699
    2007-08 SWEET SHOT SWEET BEGINNINGS AUTO ADAM HALUSKA 119 #472/699
    2007-08 SWEET SHOT SIGNATURE SHOTS DANIEL GIBSON SS-DG #87/97
    2007-08 SWEET SHOT SIGNATURE SHOTS RODNEY CARNEY SS-RC #165/220
    2007-08 SWEET SHOT SIGNATURE SHOTS MAURICE AGER SS-MA #49/97
    2007-08 SWEET SHOT SIGNATURE SHOTS KYLE LOWRY SS-KL #125/189
    2007-08 SWEET SHOT SIGNATURE SHOTS MARVIN WILLIAMS SS-WI #008/399
    2007-08 SWEET SHOT SIGNATURE SHOTS SERGIO RODRIGUEZ SS- SR #024/195
    2007-08 SWEET SHOT SIGNATURE SHOTS FRANCISCO GARCIA SS- FG #46/97
    2007-08 TOPPS TRIPLE THREADS AUTO/GU RENALDO BALKMAN 102 #01/99
    2007-08 SP GAME USED HARDCOURT CLASSICS JERSEY COREY MAGGETTE HC-CM #139/199
    2007-08 SP GAME USED HARDCOURT CLASSICS JERSEY JUWAN HOWARD HC-JH #050/199
    2007-08 SP GAME USED HARDCOURT CLASSICS JERSEY JAKE TSAKALIDIS HC-JT #052/199
    2007-08 SP GAME USED HARDCOURT CLASSICS PATCH MARC JACKSON HC-MJ #03/50
    2007-08 SP GAME USED CUT FROM THE CLOTH JOSH SMITH CC-JS
    2007-08 SP GAME USED CUT FROM THE CLOTH BRANDON ROY CC-BR
    2007-08 SP GAME USED CUT FROM THE CLOTH CHAUNCEY BILLUPS CC- CH
    2007-08 SP GAME USED CUT FROM THE CLOTH TONY PARKER CC-TP
    2007-08 SP GAME USED CUT FROM THE CLOTH PEJA STOJAKOVIC CC-PS
    2007-08 SP GAME USED CUT FROM THE CLOTH J.J. REDICK CC-JJ
    2007-08 SP AUTHENTIC ROOKIE AUTO/PATCH JARED DUDLEY 131 #036/599
    2007-08 TOPPS STADIUM CLUB BEAM TEAM JERSEY LUOL DENG BTR-LD
    2007-08 HOT PROSPECTS HOT MATERIALS ZYDRUNAS ILGAUSKAS HM-ZI
    2007-08 HOT PROSPECTS HOT MATERIALS RASHARD LEWIS HM-RL
    2007-08 HOT PROSPECTS ROOKIE AUTOGRAPH SAMMY MEJIA 88 #438/899
    2007-08 HOT PROSPECTS ROOKIE AUTOGRAPH MARCO BELINELLI 92 #431/899
    2007-08 HOT PROSPECTS ROOKIE AUTOGRAPH DARRYL WATKINS 93 #480/899
    2007-08 HOT PROSPECTS ROOKIE AUTOGRAPH JAMESSON CURRY 89 #581/899
    2007-08 HOT PROSPECTS ROOKIE AUTOGRAPH PATCH HERBERT HILL 111 #246/599
    2007-08 HOT PROSPECTS "PROPERTY OF" JERSEY RON ARTEST PO-RA # 089/149
    2007-08 HOT PROSPECTS "PROPERTY OF" JERSEY JAMAAL MAGLOIRE PO-JM #104/149
    2007-08 HOT PROSPECTS "PROPERTY OF" JERSEY MICHEAL REDD PO-MR #123/149
    2007-08 HOT PROSPECTS ROOKIE MATERIALS LETTER "N" AUTO MORRIS ALMOND RM-MA
    2007-08 HOT PROSPECTS "PROPERTY OF JERSEY" RED ELTON BRAND PO-BR #15/25
    2007-08 ULTIMATE COLLECTION MARVIN WILLIAMS ULTIMATE MATERIALS ULT-MW #13/50
    2008-09 HOT PROSPECTS HOT MATERIALS DANNY GRANGER HM-DG
    2008-09 HOT PROSPECTS NBA GAME ISSUE JOE JOHNSON NBA-JJ #011/149
    2008-09 HOT PROSPECTS NBA GAME ISSUE GILBERT ARENAS NBA-GA #148/149
    2008-09 HOT PROSPECTS NBA GAME ISSUE CARON BUTLER NBA-BU #142/149
    2008-09 UD PREMIER JOEY DORSEY ROOKIE PREMIER AUTO/G.U 128 #036/199
    2008-09 UD PREMIER WALTER SHARPE ROOKIE PREMIER AUTO/G.U 127 #190/199
    2009-10 SP GAME USED SIGNIFICANCE AUTO KOSTA KOUFOS S-KK
    2009-10 SP GAME USED SIGNIFICANCE AUTO GABE PRUITT S-GP
    2009-10 SP GAME USED SIGNIFICANCE AUTO ACIE LAW IV S-AL
    2009-10 SP GAME USED SIGNIFICANCE AUTO KYLE WEAVER S-KW
    2009-10 SP GAME USED SIGNIFICANCE AUTO MORRIS ALMOND S-MA
    2009-10 SP GAME USED SIGNIFICANCE AUTO JASON SMITH S-JS
    2009-10 SP GAME USED SIGNIFICANCE AUTO DARNELL JACKSON S-DJ
    2009-10 SP GAME USED SIGNIFICANCE AUTO MIKE TAYLOR S-MT
    2009-10 SP GAME USED SIGNIFICANCE AUTO QUETIN RICHARDSON S-QR
    2009-10 SP GAME USED SIGNIFICANCE AUTO AL THORNTON S-AT
    2009-10 SP GAME USED SIGNIFICANCE AUTO BENO UDRIH S-BU
    2009-10 SP GAME USED 3 STAR SWATCHES CARON BULTER,JOSH HOWARD,PAUL MILLSAP 3S-BHM #031/125
    2009-10 SP GAME USED COMBO MATERIALS WALLEY SZCZERBIAK/STROMILE SWIFT CM-SS #123/499
    2009-10 SP GAME USED FABRIC FOURSOME DEVEAN GEORGE,JASON TERRY,
    JAMES SINLGETON,SHAWNE WILLIAMS F4-TGSW #111/125
    2009-10 SP GAME USED FABRIC FOURSOME NICK YOUNG, SEAN WILLIAMS, JAVARIVS CRITTENTON, JASON SMITH
    F4-YCSW #155/199
    2009-10 SP SIGNATURE SIGNIFICANCE AUTO JOEY DORSEY S-DD #258/499
    2009-10 SP SIGNATURE SIGNIFICANCE AUTO MAIKE TAYLOR S-MT #428/499
    2009-10 SP SIGNATURE SIGNIFICANCE AUTO LUC MBAH A MOUTE S-LM #249/499
    2009-10 SP SIGNATURE SIGNIFICANCE AUTO JOSH BOONE S-BJ #225/399
    2009-10 SP SIGNATURE INK CREDIBLE BOBBY BROWN I-BB #277/499
    2009-10 UPPER DECK SIGNATURE COLLECTION AUTO JOEY GRAHAM 177
    2009-10 UPPER DECK GAME MATERIALS JOSH HOWARD GJ-JH #304/550
    2009-10 UPPER DECK GAME MATERIALS CARLOS BOOZER GJ-CB #108/550
    2009-10 UPPER DECK GAME MATERIALS CHANNING FRYE GJ-CF #532/550
    2009-10 UPPER DECK GAME MATERIALS SHELDEN WILLIAMS GJ-WI #255/563
    2009-10 CROWN ROYALE ALL-STARS DIE CUT BROOK LOPEZ 7 #230/599
    ******** #'S AND BASE ********
    1989-90 FLEER DAVID ROBINSON RC 172
    1993-94 TOPPS FINEST JAMAL MASHBURN 22
    1994-95 PACIFIC COLLECTION JASON KIDD GREEN PRISM 36
    1998-99 SP AUTHENTIC BRAIN SKINNER RC 110 #2104/3500
    1998-99 SP AUTHENTIC ROBERT TAYLOR RC 96 #2311/3500
    1998-99 SP AUTHENTIC MICHEAL DICKERSON RC 104 # 0788/3500
    1999-00 UPPER DECK MVP LAMAR ODOM RC 218
    1999-00 UPPER DECK MVP SHAWN MARION RC 217
    1999-00 UPPER DECK MVP COREY MAGGETTE RC 216
    1999-00 UPPER DECK MVP JASON TERRY RC 215
    1999-00 UPPER DECK MVP ANDRE MILLER RC 214
    1999-00 UPPER DECK MVP RICHARD HAMILTON RC 213
    1999-00 UPPER DECK MVP BARON DAVIS RC 211
    1999-00 UPPER DECK MVP ELTON BRAND RC 209
    1999-00 UPPER DECK MVP STEVE FRANCIS RC 210
    2000-01 FLEER ? RETRO LOOK NO BACKGROUND ON CARD VINCE CARTER
    NO # NO INFO ON CARD LABEL AS OLD SCHOOL RAPTOR.
    2003-04 NBA HOOPS HOT PROSPECTS MICHEAL JORDAN 34
    2004-05 ULTIMATE ELTON BRAND 41 #187/750
    2006-07 BOWMAN STERLING BLACK REFRACTOR CEDRIC SIMMONS 99 #09/25
    2006-07 SWEET SHOT CHRIS BOSH 82 #170/199
    2006-07 SP GAME USED SHANE BATTIER 45 #094/100
    2006-07 UPPER DECK FLIGHT TEAM LEBRON JAMES FT-LJ
    2006-07 HOT PROSPECTS "RED' BARON DAVIS 26 14/25
    2006-07 FLEER 20TH ANIV. DWYANE WADE 33
    2006-07 FLEER 20TH ANIV. KEVIN GARNETT 59
    2006-07 FLEER 20TH ANIV. RAJON RONDO 107
    2006-07 FLEER 20TH ANIV. DWIGHT HOWARD 29
    2008 PRESS PASS PRIMETIME PLAYERS OJ MAYO PT-10
    2007-08 SP AUTHTENTICS YI JIANLIAN RC 102
    2007-08 SP ROOKIE THREADS JUAN CARLOS NAVARRO RC 48 #105/199
    2007-08 SWEET SHOT BARON DAVIS 27 #255/350
    2007-08 BOWMAN CHROME AL THORNTON RC 131 #1926/2999
    2008-09 PRESS PASS CLASS OF 2008 OJ MAYO CL-2
    2008-09 HOT PROSPECTS "RED" RICHARD HAMILTON 35 #22/25
    2008-09 SKYBOX METAL UNIVERSE O J MAYO RC 73
    2008-09 SPX AUTO/JERSEY DJ WHITE 145 #075/599
    2008-09 SPX AUTO/JERSEY J.R. GRIDDENS 170 #269/599
    2008-09 UPPER DECK ELECTRIC COURT AL THORNTON 73
    2008-09 UPPER DECK ELECTRIC COURT DEVIN HARRIS 114
    2008-09 UPPER DECK ELECTRIC COURT BILL BRADLEY 215
    2008-09 UPPER DECK ELECTRIC COURT JULIUS ERVING 218
    2008-09 UPPER DECK ELECTRIC COURT JASON THOMPSON 228
    2008-09 UPPER DECK ELECTRIC COURT RANDY FOYE 109
    2008-09 UPPER DECK ELECTRIC COURT PEJA STOJAKOVIC 131
    2008-09 UPPER DECK ELECTRIC COURT RONNIE BREWER 193
    2008-09 UPPER DECK MVP MVP LEGENDS MICHEAL JORDAN 245
    2008-09 UPPER DECK MVP MVP LEGENDS LARRY BIRD 242
    2008-09 TOPPS HARDWOOD MARIO CHALMERS 124 (2BALLS) #1437/2009
    2008-09 TOPPS HARDWOOD DANILO GALLINARI 106 (1BALL) #1868/2009
    2008-09 TOPPS HARDWOOD DONTE GREEN 123 (1BALL) #1493/2009
    2008-09 TOPPS HARDWOOD RYAN ANDERSON 119 (1BALL) #1148/2009

    **** BASKETBALL BASE & INSERTS *****
    1992-93 UPPER DECK TEAM MVP HOLOGRAMS 1 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 15 16 19
    20 26 27 28 33
    15000 POINT CLUB 2 7 8 9 10 14 15 20
    JERRY WEST SELECTS 7 17
    ALL NBA 6 7 10
    AWARD WINNERS HOLOGRAM 6
    ALL DIVISON 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
    19 20
    ALL ROOKIE TEAM AR 7
    1993-94 FLEER
    NBA SUPERSTARS INSERTS 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 18 19

    1997 -98 FLEER KEY INGREDIENT GOLD 1 2 4 6 11 15
    ROOKIE SENSATIONS 1 3 4 5 7 9
    SOARING STARS 1 3 2 4 5 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 13 16 17 19 20
    ROOKIE REWIND SET 1-10
    FLAIR HARDWOOD 11 12 20 22 23 3 2 1 6 4 10
    2006-07 HOT PROSPECTS
    WERE # 1 EB,KB,TD
    DRAFT REWIND BG,AJ,GA,EC,DN,JM,JC,IV,KM,MB,KK,MP,RH,BM,SO,TP
    NOTABLE NEWCOMERS SW,SN,RF,QD,PO,AD,BJ
    2007-08 SP AUTHENTIC
    AUTHENTIC PROFILES 1 2 4 5 6 8 9 26 28 29 30 43
    2007-08 HOT PROSPECTS
    STAT TRACKER 1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 16 17(X2) 18 23 29 31
    SUPREME COURT 1(X2) 3 6 7(X2) 9 10 14 15 17 18 21 22(X2) 23(X2) 25 26 27 28(X2) 30
    NORTABLE NEWCOMERS 1 5 9 13 15 16(X2) 17 19
    2008-09 HOT PROSPECTS
    HOT TANDEMS 5 10 18 20
    SUPREME COURT 1 7 9
    CREAM OF THE CROP 1 8 11 12 17 25 26 29
    ALUMNI MATES 2 9 11 17 19 20
    BLUE 91 97 100 105 151 156
    ********BASKETBALL SETS**************
    1993-34 UPPER DECK SE SET
    1999-00 UPPER DECK MVP
    ELECTRIFYING SET 1-15
    JAM TIME SET 1-14
    MVP THEATRE SET 1-15
    21ST CENTURY NBA SET 1-10
    2004-05 SP AUTHENTIC SET 1-90
    2006-07 HARDCOURT SET 1-100
    2006-07 SWEET SHOT SET 1-90
    2006-07 HOT PROSPECTS SET 1-60
    2007-08 SP ROOKIE THREADS 1- 42
    2007-08 SWEET SHOT 1-100
    2007-08 SP ROOKIE EDITION SET 1-119
    2007-08 TOPPS LUXURY BOX SET 1-50
    2007-08 SP AUTHENTIC SET 1-100 (X2)
    2007-08 TOPPS SET 1-135
    2007-08 HOT PROSPECTS 1-60
    2008-09 UPPER DECK FIRST EDITION STARQUEST GREEN SET 1-30
    2008-09 SP AUTHENTIC SET 1-100
    AUTHTENTIC PROFILES 31-60

    **** FOOTBALL AUTO'S & GAME USED *****
    2004 SP AUTHENTIC AWESOME AUTHENTICS DAVID CARR AA-DA #031/100
    2005 PRESS PASS DIAMOND FERRI AUTOGRAPH
    2006 SP AUTHENTIC AUTOGRAPHS MIKE HASS S-HA
    2006 BOWMAN STERLING AUTO/JERSEY CHRIS BROWN BS-CB
    2007 PLAYOFF ABSOLUTE ROOKIE MATERIALS JASON HILL 276 #721/849
    2007 BOWMAN STERLING BRAIN LEONARD JERSEY RC BSRR-BL
    2007 BOWMAN STERLING DARIUS WALKER BSRA-DWA AUTO REFRACTOR #006/199
    2007 BOWMAN STERLING ALGE CRUMPLER JERSEY REFRACTOR BSVR-AC #115/199
    2007 BOWMAN STERLING JUSTICE HAIRSTON AUTO REFRACTOR BSRA-JH #103/199
    2007 BOWMAN STERLING JOEL FILANI AUTO GOLD REFRACTOR BSGA-JF # 0109/1000
    2007 BOWMAN STERLING ADAM CARRIKER AUTO BSRA-AC
    2007 BOWMAN STERLING JEFF ROWE AUTO BSRA-JR
    2007 BOWMAN STERLING RYNE ROBINSON AUTO BSRA-RR
    2007 BOWMAN STERLING RHEMA MCKNIGHT AUTO BSRA-RM
    2007 BOWMAN STERLING SCOTT CHANDLER AUTO BSRA-SC
    2007 BOWMAN STERLING SELVIN YOUNG AUTO BSRA-SY
    2007 BOWMAN STERLING TRENT EDWARDS RC G.U BSRR-TE
    2007 BOWMAN STERLING TED GINN JR. RC G.U BSRR-TG
    2007 BOWMAN STERLING TONY HUNT RC G.U BSRR-TH
    2007 BOWMAN STERLING ROY WILLIAMS G.U. BSVR-RWL
    2007 BOWMAN STERLING PAUL WILLIAMS G.U BSRR-PWI
    2007 BOWMAN STERLING REGGIE BROWN G.U. BSVR-RB
    2007 BOWMAN STERLING MARC BULGER G.U. BSVR-MB
    2007 BOWMAN STERLING MATT HASSELBECK G.U. BSVR-MH
    2007 BOWMAN STERLING MACK STRONG G.U. BSVR-MST
    2007 BOWMAN STERLING JAVON WALKER G.U. BSVR-JW
    2007 BOWMAN STERLING KENNY IRONS G.U. BSRR-KI
    2007 BOWMAN STERLING JOHNNIE LEE HIGGINS G.U. BSRR-JLH
    2007 BOWMAN STERLING JULIAN PETERSON G.U. BSVR-JP
    2007 BOWMAN STERLING JASON HILL G.U. BSRR-JH
    2007 BOWMAN STERLING GREG OLSEN G.U. BSRR-GO
    2007 BOWMAN STERLING EDGERRIN JAMES G.U. BSVR-EJ
    2007 BOWMAN STERLING GAINES ADAMS G.U. BSRR-GA
    2007 BOWMAN STERLING DWAYNE JARRETT G.U. BSRR-DJ
    2007 BOWMAN STERLING CHAD PENNINGTON G.U. BSVR-CP
    2007 BOWMAN STERLING CLINTON PORTIS G.U. BSVR-CPO
    2007 BOWMAN STERLING BRIAN LEONARD G.U. BSRR-BL
    2007 BOWMAN STERLING ALGE CRUMPLER G.U. BSVR-AC
    2007 BOWMAN STERLING ANTONIO GATES G.U. BSVR-AG
    2008 EXQUISITE SUPER SWATCH DEREK ANDERSON SS-AN #45/50
    2008 EXQUISITE ROOKIE SIGNATURES ALEX BRINK 104 020/150
    2010 TOPPS MAGIC EARLY DOUCET AUTO 226
    2010 TOPPS MAGIC QUAN COSBY AUTO 82
    2011 LEAF ALL-AMERICAN BOWL AUTO MATTHEW WILE BA-MW1
    2011 LEAF ALL-AMERICAN BOWL AUTO MATTHEW HEGARTY BA-MH1
    2011 LEAF ALL-AMERICAN BOWL AUTO QUINCY RUSSELL BA-QR1
    2011 LEAF ALL-AMERICAN BOWL AUTO JASON GIBSON BA-JG1
    2011 LEAF ALL-AMERICAN BOWL AUTO GLENN FAULKNER BA-GF2
    2011 TOPPS INCEPTION JUMBO JERSEY RELIC JAMIE HARPER JR-JH #20/25
    2011 TOPPS INCEPTION JUMBO JERSEY RELIC MARCELL DAREUS JR-MD #07/75 & #67/75 (X2)
    2011 TOPPS INCEPTION AUTOGRAPH BILAL POWELL 132 #192/900
    2011 TOPPS INCEPTION JUMBO JERSEY RELIC DELONE CARTER JR-DC #142/158
    2011 TOPPS INCEPTION JUMBO JERSEY RELIC MARCELL DAREUS JR-MD #111/158
    2011 TOPPS INCEPTION ROOKIE PATCH DELONE CARTER RP-DC 151/158

    **** #'S **
    1995 CLASSIC BRAIN DEMARCO PRINTERS PROOF 60 #1/297
    2001 UD GRADED RC SERIES KEN YON RAMBO 89 #029/900 GEM 9.5
    2006 LEAF ROOKIES & STARS PAUL PINEGAR 147 #022/999
    2007 LEAF ROOKIES AND STARS GEG OLSEN CRUSADE RC-7 #0512/1000
    2007 UPPER DECK ROOKIE PREMIER ADRAIN PETERSON 21
    2007 UPPER DECK ROOKIE PREMIER CALVIN JOHNSON 15
    2008 EXQUISITE TODD HEAP 10 #03/75
    2009 TOPPS CHROME T.J. HOUSHMANDZAEH TC105 REFRACTOR
    2009 TOPPS CHROME MATT SCHAUB TC97 REFRACTOR
    2009 PRESS PASS GAME BREAKERS MARK SANCHEZ GB4
    2009 UPPER DECK ROOKIE SENSATIONS MATTHEW STAFFORD RS-ST
    2009 ICONS BART SCOTT 55 033/125
    2011 TOPPS INCEPTION CHARLES WOODSON 11 #141/209
    2011 TOPPS INCEPTION REGGIE WAYNE 22 #061/209
    2011 TOPPS INCEPTION MILES AUSTIN 42 #195/209
    2011 TOPPS INCEPTION PIERRE GARCON 35 #042/209
    2011 TOPPS INCEPTION GREG JENNINGS 34 #144/209
    2011 TOPPS INCEPTION MATT RYAN 66 #111/209
    2011 TOPPS INCEPTION JORADN SHIPLEY 65 #077/209
    2011 TOPPS INCEPTION ZACH MILLER 88 #059/209
    *** BASE CARDS ******
    2007 BOWMAN STERLING
    6 10 12 13 19 30 31 32 36 37 41
    2009 TOPPS CHROME 3 5 6 8 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 20 21 27 29 30 32 33
    34 35 36 38 40 42 43 45 47 48 49 50 53 54 55 57 58 60 62 63 65 66 68
    70 73 74 76 77 78 79 80 82 83 84 86 87 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 97 99 100
    101 102 103 105 107 108 109 110
    C55 C83 TCC24 RHC43-SH
    2009 topps mayo
    2 4 6 7 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 21 23 24 25 27 28 29 30 31 32
    33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 42 44 45 46 48 49 50 51 52 53 55 56 57 58 59
    60 61 62 63 64 65 66 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82
    83 85 88 90 91 92 93 94 96 97 98 102 103 105 107 108 109 110 111 113
    115 116 117 118 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 132 133
    134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 148 149 150 151 152
    154 156 157 158 159 160 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172
    173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 188 189 190 192
    193 194 195 196 197 198 201 202 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213
    214 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 235
    236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 247 248 249 250 254 255 256 257 258
    259 260 261 262 263 264 267 268 269 271 272 273 274 275 278 281 282
    285 287 288 289 290 293 297 298 304 309 312 315 320 327

    2009 TOPPS MAYO SILVER
    2 18 19 20 44 53 63 65 78 83 88 93 98 103 108 110 119 123 127 128 134
    138 140 144 148 149 153 168 169 174 178 184 188 189 190 203 208 213
    223 224 228 230 239 241 244 253 254
    2009 TOPPS MAYO MINI'S
    ALL BLUE BACK BROWN RC NO#
    2011 TOPPS INCEPTION 3 4 5 8 12 13 14 15 17 24 29 36 42 46 47 48 50
    60 61 64 65 71 81 82 86 88 89 94 96 99
    **** FOOTBALL SETS *****
    2000 BLACK DIAMOND SET 1-120
    2006 DONRUSS CLASSICS SET 1-100
    2007 DONRUSS CLASSICS SET 1-100



    RACING CARDS
    2011 ECLIPSE SET


    Quote Originally Posted by metc View Post
    I need the card below for my PC. Please check my Trade Site's Link below and let me know if you are interested in anything for it. Thanks




    http://s1070.photobucket.com/albums/...t=915328d3.jpg



    .
    Trading for my son !!!! Hidden Content

  10. #10
    Which prime are you talking about? (Who is it of) I have more than one which is why I ask. PLMK, Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_LILRAY View Post
    only thing i could use is the topps prime relic you have. is there any other cards you like i have ..

    CARDS FOR TRADE

    ****BASEBALL AUTO'S & GAME USED*****
    2006 TOPPS FINEST REFRACTOR AUTO SCOTT OLSEN 148 #018/299
    2007 UD MASTERPIECES BOBBY ABREU CAPTURED ON CANVAS CC-BA
    2011 TOPPS COMMEMORATIVE PATCH MANNY RAMIREZ TLMP-MR
    2011 TOPPS BIG 60 RELIC J.D.DREW T60R-JDD (X2)
    2011 TOPPS BIG 60 RELIC GEOVANY SOTO T60R-GS(X2)
    2011 TOPPS BIG 60 RELIC RANDY WELLS T60R-RWE
    2011 TOPPS BIG 60 RELIC DANIEL BARD T60R-DB
    2011 TOPPS TIER ONE ON THE RISE AUTO CARLOS CARRASCO OR-CC #848/999

    ****** #'S & PARELLES *****
    2011 TOPPS CHROME REFRACTOR BRAIN MCCANN 72
    2011 TOPPS CHROME REFRACTOR TODD HELTON 87
    2011 TOPPS CHROME REFRACTOR IKE DAVIS 106
    2011 TOPPS CHROME REFRACTOR RYAN BRAUN 54
    2011 TOPPS CHROME XFRACTOR CC SABATHIA 52
    2011 TOPPS CHROME XFRACTOR ELVIS ANDRUS 162
    2011 TOPPS CHROME XFRACTOR ERIC SOGARD 184
    2011 TOPPS CHROME XFRACTOR DAVID DEJESUS 77
    2011 TOPPS CHROME XFRACTOR MASON TOBIN 194
    2011 TOPPS ALL-DIAMOND CARL YASTRZEMSKI SP 25
    2011 TOPPS ALL-DIAMOND LANCE BERKMAN 144
    2011 TOPPS ALL-DIAMOND TYLER CLIPPARD 74
    2011 TOPPS ALL-DIAMOND CHICAGO WHITE SOX 161
    2011 TOPPS WALMART BLACK GIO GONZALEZ 30
    2011 TOPPS WALMART BLACK MATT JOYCE 55
    2011 TOPPS WALMART BLACK CLEVELAND INDAINS 68
    2011 TOPPS WALMART BLACK IAN STEWART 104
    2011 TOPPS WALMART BLACK MANNY RAMIREZ 128
    2011 TOPPS WALMART BLACK ROY HALLADAY 300
    2011 TOPPS GOLD BORDER JOHN AXFORD 591 #0512/2011
    2011 TOPPS GOLD BORDER MILTON BRADLEY 224 #0005/2011
    2011 TOPPS GOLD BORDER YUNEL ESCOBAR 217 #0991/2011
    2011 TOPPS GOLD BORDER PABLO SANDOVAL 188 #0465/2011
    2011 TOPPS GOLD BORDER MARK ELLIS 17 #1507/2011



    ***** BASEBALL BASE CARDS ****
    1992 UPPER DECK MANNY RAMIERZ RC 63
    1992 UPPER DECK TRIPLE CROWN CONTENDERS FRANK THOMAS TC9
    1992 UPPER DECK TED WILLIAMS AWARDS FRANK THOMAS T19
    2011 TOPPS PROMO JACKIE ROBINSON MBC2
    2012 TOPPS GYSPY QUEENS MOONSHOTS ALBERT PUJOLS MS-AP
    2012 TOPPS GYPSY QUEEN SLIDING STARS DEE GORDON SS-DG
    2012 TOPPS GYPSY QUEEN GLOVE STORIES JEFF FRANCOEUE GS-JF
    2012 TOPPS GYPSY QUEEN BLUE FRAME TOM SEAVER 296 #424/599
    2012 TOPPS GYPSY QUEEN MINI DAVID PRICE 70
    2012 TOPPS GYPSY QUEEN MINI CARL CRWFORD 151
    2012 TOPPS GYPSY QUEEN MINI STRAIGHT CUT 193 CHRIS YOUNG
    2012 TOPPS GYPSY QUEEN MINI BLACK FRAME MATT HOLLIDAY 55
    ********BASEBALL SETS**************

    2010 TOPPS ALLEN & GINTER
    THE DAY IN HISTORY
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 13 14 16 17 18 19 22 23 24 27 28
    29 30 32 33 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 44 45 46 47 48 49
    5052 54 55 56 57 58 59 63 65 68 69 70 71 72 74




    ***********BASKETBALL AUTO'S & GAME USED**********
    1995 CLASSIC GERARD KING AUTOGRAPH #886/3945
    1995 CLASSIC ROOKIE AUTO'S MICHEAL FINELY #0239/5900
    1999-00 SPX ROOKIE JERSEY AUTO ERICK BARKLEY 124 #0471/2500
    1999-00 SPX ROOKIE JERSEY AUTO JAKE VOSKUHL 136 #1246/2500
    1999-00 SPX ROOKIE JERSEY AUTO CRAIG CLAXTON 130 #0714/2500
    2000-01 SP GAME FLOOR STROMILE SWIFT SS
    2000-01 SP GAME FLOOR SHAWN MARION SH
    2000-01 SP GAME FLOOR ALAN HOUSTON AH
    2000-01 SP GAME FLOOR MARCUS FIZER F1
    2000-01 SP GAME FLOOR RADSHARD LEWIS RL
    2000-01 SP GAME FLOOR MIKE MILLER MM
    2000-01 SP GAME FLOOR CHRIS PORTER CP
    2000-01 SP GAME FLOOR MORRIS PETERSON
    2000-01 SP GAME FLOOR PREDRAG STOJAKOVIC FS
    2000-01 SP GAME FLOOR COURTNEY ALEXANDER CA
    2000-01 SP GAME FLOOR GLENN ROBINSON GR
    2000-01 SP GAME FLOOR EDDIE JONES EJ
    2000-01 SP GAME FLOOR DERMARR JOHNSON
    2003-04 TOPPS PRISTINE PRISTINE GENERALS JERSEY MICHEAL FINELY PG-MF
    2003-04 BOWMAN SIGNATURE AUTO/JERSEY RC MARCUS BANKS 83 #030/249
    2004-05 SP GAMEUSED AUTHENTIC FABRICS SHANE BATTIER AF-SB
    2004-05 SP GAMEUSED AUTHENTIC FABRICS JERRY STACKHOUSE AF-JS
    2004-05 SP GAMEUSED AUTHENTIC FABRICS RAEF LAFRENTZ AF-RL
    2004-05 SP GAMEUSED AUTHENTIC FABRICS MARKO JARIC AF-JA
    2005-06 SP AUTHTENTIC ROOKIE AUTOGRAPH SARUNAS JASIKEVICIUS 111 #0391/1299
    2005-06 SWEET SHOT SWEET SWATCHES J.R. SMITH SW-JR #107/125
    2005-06 SWEET SHOT SIGNATURE SHOTS SEAN MAY SS-SM
    2005-06 SP GAME USED AUTHENTIC FABRICS GOLD JASON RICHARDSON AF-JR #055/100
    2005-06 SP GAME USED AUTHENTIC FABRICS GOLD COREY MAGGETTE AF-CM #016/100
    2005-06 SP GAME USED AUTHENTIC FABRICS WILLIE GREEN AF-WG
    2005-06 SP GAME USED AUTHENTIC FABRICS MIKE BIBBY AF-MB
    2005-06 SP GAME USED AUTHENTIC FABRICS KEVIN WILLIS AF-WI
    2005-06 SP GAME USED AUTHENTIC FABRICS KEVIN MARTIN AF-KE
    2005-06 SP GAME USED AUTHENTIC FABRICS QUETI RICHARDSON AF-QR
    2005-06 SP GAME USED AUTHENTIC FABRICS BOBBY JACKSON AF-BJ
    2005-06 SP GAME USED AUTHENTIC FABRICS CARON BULTER AF-CB
    2005-06 ULTIMATE COLLECTION PREMIUM SWATCHES CHANNING FRYE PS-CF #010/100
    2006 PRESS PASS RED AUTO'S SHAWNE WILLIAMS
    2006-07 ULTIMATE SIGNATURES SHELDAN WILLIAMS US-SW
    2006-07 SWEET SHOT ROOKIES AUTOGRAPH DAVID NOEL 91 #637/799
    2006-07 SP GAME USED AUTHENTIC FABICS JERSEY JOEY GRAHAM 192
    2006-07 SP GAME USED AUTHENTIC FABICS JERSEY ELTON BRAND 138
    2006-07 SP GAME USED AUTHENTIC FABICS JERSEY C.J.MILES 196
    2006-07 SP GAME USED AUTHENTIC FABICS JERSEY MICHEAL REDD 153
    2006-07 SP GAME USED AUTHENTIC FABICS JERSEY JOSH CHILDRESS 101
    2006-07 SP GAME USED AUTHENTIC FABICS JERSEY JULIUS HODGE 121
    2006-07 SP GAME USED AUTHENTIC FABICS JERSEY ANDREW BOGUT 151
    2006-07 SP GAME USED AUTHENTIC FABICS JERSEYSHAUN LIVINGSTON 139
    2006-07 SP GAME USED AUTHENTIC FABICS JERSEY CARON BUTLER 199
    2006-07 SP GAME USED AUTHENTIC FABICS JERSEY RICHARD JEFFERSON 159
    2006-07 SP GAME USED AUTHENTIC FABICS JERSEY SAMUEL DALEMBERT 173
    2007-08 BOWMAN STERLING AUTO/JERSEY DEMETRIS NICHOLS DNI #094/218
    2007-08 BOWMAN STERLING AUTO/JERSEY NICK FAZEKAS NF #031/218
    2007-08 BOWMAN STERLING MANU GINOBILI JERSEY MG
    2007-08 SWEET SHOT SWEET BEGINNINGS AUTO MARCUS WILLIAMS 113 #042/699
    2007-08 SWEET SHOT SWEET BEGINNINGS AUTO ALANDO TUCKER 109 #546/699
    2007-08 SWEET SHOT SWEET BEGINNINGS AUTO NICK FAZEKAS 114 #024/699
    2007-08 SWEET SHOT SWEET BEGINNINGS AUTO SAMMY MEJIA 128 #552/699
    2007-08 SWEET SHOT SWEET BEGINNINGS AUTO DERRICK MYARS 118 #696/699
    2007-08 SWEET SHOT SWEET BEGINNINGS AUTO RENALDAS SEIBUTIS 124 #017/699
    2007-08 SWEET SHOT SWEET BEGINNINGS AUTO JERMAREO DAVIDSON 115 #293/699
    2007-08 SWEET SHOT SWEET BEGINNINGS AUTO REYSHAWN TERRY 120 #687/699
    2007-08 SWEET SHOT SWEET BEGINNINGS AUTO ADAM HALUSKA 119 #472/699
    2007-08 SWEET SHOT SIGNATURE SHOTS DANIEL GIBSON SS-DG #87/97
    2007-08 SWEET SHOT SIGNATURE SHOTS RODNEY CARNEY SS-RC #165/220
    2007-08 SWEET SHOT SIGNATURE SHOTS MAURICE AGER SS-MA #49/97
    2007-08 SWEET SHOT SIGNATURE SHOTS KYLE LOWRY SS-KL #125/189
    2007-08 SWEET SHOT SIGNATURE SHOTS MARVIN WILLIAMS SS-WI #008/399
    2007-08 SWEET SHOT SIGNATURE SHOTS SERGIO RODRIGUEZ SS- SR #024/195
    2007-08 SWEET SHOT SIGNATURE SHOTS FRANCISCO GARCIA SS- FG #46/97
    2007-08 TOPPS TRIPLE THREADS AUTO/GU RENALDO BALKMAN 102 #01/99
    2007-08 SP GAME USED HARDCOURT CLASSICS JERSEY COREY MAGGETTE HC-CM #139/199
    2007-08 SP GAME USED HARDCOURT CLASSICS JERSEY JUWAN HOWARD HC-JH #050/199
    2007-08 SP GAME USED HARDCOURT CLASSICS JERSEY JAKE TSAKALIDIS HC-JT #052/199
    2007-08 SP GAME USED HARDCOURT CLASSICS PATCH MARC JACKSON HC-MJ #03/50
    2007-08 SP GAME USED CUT FROM THE CLOTH JOSH SMITH CC-JS
    2007-08 SP GAME USED CUT FROM THE CLOTH BRANDON ROY CC-BR
    2007-08 SP GAME USED CUT FROM THE CLOTH CHAUNCEY BILLUPS CC- CH
    2007-08 SP GAME USED CUT FROM THE CLOTH TONY PARKER CC-TP
    2007-08 SP GAME USED CUT FROM THE CLOTH PEJA STOJAKOVIC CC-PS
    2007-08 SP GAME USED CUT FROM THE CLOTH J.J. REDICK CC-JJ
    2007-08 SP AUTHENTIC ROOKIE AUTO/PATCH JARED DUDLEY 131 #036/599
    2007-08 TOPPS STADIUM CLUB BEAM TEAM JERSEY LUOL DENG BTR-LD
    2007-08 HOT PROSPECTS HOT MATERIALS ZYDRUNAS ILGAUSKAS HM-ZI
    2007-08 HOT PROSPECTS HOT MATERIALS RASHARD LEWIS HM-RL
    2007-08 HOT PROSPECTS ROOKIE AUTOGRAPH SAMMY MEJIA 88 #438/899
    2007-08 HOT PROSPECTS ROOKIE AUTOGRAPH MARCO BELINELLI 92 #431/899
    2007-08 HOT PROSPECTS ROOKIE AUTOGRAPH DARRYL WATKINS 93 #480/899
    2007-08 HOT PROSPECTS ROOKIE AUTOGRAPH JAMESSON CURRY 89 #581/899
    2007-08 HOT PROSPECTS ROOKIE AUTOGRAPH PATCH HERBERT HILL 111 #246/599
    2007-08 HOT PROSPECTS "PROPERTY OF" JERSEY RON ARTEST PO-RA # 089/149
    2007-08 HOT PROSPECTS "PROPERTY OF" JERSEY JAMAAL MAGLOIRE PO-JM #104/149
    2007-08 HOT PROSPECTS "PROPERTY OF" JERSEY MICHEAL REDD PO-MR #123/149
    2007-08 HOT PROSPECTS ROOKIE MATERIALS LETTER "N" AUTO MORRIS ALMOND RM-MA
    2007-08 HOT PROSPECTS "PROPERTY OF JERSEY" RED ELTON BRAND PO-BR #15/25
    2007-08 ULTIMATE COLLECTION MARVIN WILLIAMS ULTIMATE MATERIALS ULT-MW #13/50
    2008-09 HOT PROSPECTS HOT MATERIALS DANNY GRANGER HM-DG
    2008-09 HOT PROSPECTS NBA GAME ISSUE JOE JOHNSON NBA-JJ #011/149
    2008-09 HOT PROSPECTS NBA GAME ISSUE GILBERT ARENAS NBA-GA #148/149
    2008-09 HOT PROSPECTS NBA GAME ISSUE CARON BUTLER NBA-BU #142/149
    2008-09 UD PREMIER JOEY DORSEY ROOKIE PREMIER AUTO/G.U 128 #036/199
    2008-09 UD PREMIER WALTER SHARPE ROOKIE PREMIER AUTO/G.U 127 #190/199
    2009-10 SP GAME USED SIGNIFICANCE AUTO KOSTA KOUFOS S-KK
    2009-10 SP GAME USED SIGNIFICANCE AUTO GABE PRUITT S-GP
    2009-10 SP GAME USED SIGNIFICANCE AUTO ACIE LAW IV S-AL
    2009-10 SP GAME USED SIGNIFICANCE AUTO KYLE WEAVER S-KW
    2009-10 SP GAME USED SIGNIFICANCE AUTO MORRIS ALMOND S-MA
    2009-10 SP GAME USED SIGNIFICANCE AUTO JASON SMITH S-JS
    2009-10 SP GAME USED SIGNIFICANCE AUTO DARNELL JACKSON S-DJ
    2009-10 SP GAME USED SIGNIFICANCE AUTO MIKE TAYLOR S-MT
    2009-10 SP GAME USED SIGNIFICANCE AUTO QUETIN RICHARDSON S-QR
    2009-10 SP GAME USED SIGNIFICANCE AUTO AL THORNTON S-AT
    2009-10 SP GAME USED SIGNIFICANCE AUTO BENO UDRIH S-BU
    2009-10 SP GAME USED 3 STAR SWATCHES CARON BULTER,JOSH HOWARD,PAUL MILLSAP 3S-BHM #031/125
    2009-10 SP GAME USED COMBO MATERIALS WALLEY SZCZERBIAK/STROMILE SWIFT CM-SS #123/499
    2009-10 SP GAME USED FABRIC FOURSOME DEVEAN GEORGE,JASON TERRY,
    JAMES SINLGETON,SHAWNE WILLIAMS F4-TGSW #111/125
    2009-10 SP GAME USED FABRIC FOURSOME NICK YOUNG, SEAN WILLIAMS, JAVARIVS CRITTENTON, JASON SMITH
    F4-YCSW #155/199
    2009-10 SP SIGNATURE SIGNIFICANCE AUTO JOEY DORSEY S-DD #258/499
    2009-10 SP SIGNATURE SIGNIFICANCE AUTO MAIKE TAYLOR S-MT #428/499
    2009-10 SP SIGNATURE SIGNIFICANCE AUTO LUC MBAH A MOUTE S-LM #249/499
    2009-10 SP SIGNATURE SIGNIFICANCE AUTO JOSH BOONE S-BJ #225/399
    2009-10 SP SIGNATURE INK CREDIBLE BOBBY BROWN I-BB #277/499
    2009-10 UPPER DECK SIGNATURE COLLECTION AUTO JOEY GRAHAM 177
    2009-10 UPPER DECK GAME MATERIALS JOSH HOWARD GJ-JH #304/550
    2009-10 UPPER DECK GAME MATERIALS CARLOS BOOZER GJ-CB #108/550
    2009-10 UPPER DECK GAME MATERIALS CHANNING FRYE GJ-CF #532/550
    2009-10 UPPER DECK GAME MATERIALS SHELDEN WILLIAMS GJ-WI #255/563
    2009-10 CROWN ROYALE ALL-STARS DIE CUT BROOK LOPEZ 7 #230/599
    ******** #'S AND BASE ********
    1989-90 FLEER DAVID ROBINSON RC 172
    1993-94 TOPPS FINEST JAMAL MASHBURN 22
    1994-95 PACIFIC COLLECTION JASON KIDD GREEN PRISM 36
    1998-99 SP AUTHENTIC BRAIN SKINNER RC 110 #2104/3500
    1998-99 SP AUTHENTIC ROBERT TAYLOR RC 96 #2311/3500
    1998-99 SP AUTHENTIC MICHEAL DICKERSON RC 104 # 0788/3500
    1999-00 UPPER DECK MVP LAMAR ODOM RC 218
    1999-00 UPPER DECK MVP SHAWN MARION RC 217
    1999-00 UPPER DECK MVP COREY MAGGETTE RC 216
    1999-00 UPPER DECK MVP JASON TERRY RC 215
    1999-00 UPPER DECK MVP ANDRE MILLER RC 214
    1999-00 UPPER DECK MVP RICHARD HAMILTON RC 213
    1999-00 UPPER DECK MVP BARON DAVIS RC 211
    1999-00 UPPER DECK MVP ELTON BRAND RC 209
    1999-00 UPPER DECK MVP STEVE FRANCIS RC 210
    2000-01 FLEER ? RETRO LOOK NO BACKGROUND ON CARD VINCE CARTER
    NO # NO INFO ON CARD LABEL AS OLD SCHOOL RAPTOR.
    2003-04 NBA HOOPS HOT PROSPECTS MICHEAL JORDAN 34
    2004-05 ULTIMATE ELTON BRAND 41 #187/750
    2006-07 BOWMAN STERLING BLACK REFRACTOR CEDRIC SIMMONS 99 #09/25
    2006-07 SWEET SHOT CHRIS BOSH 82 #170/199
    2006-07 SP GAME USED SHANE BATTIER 45 #094/100
    2006-07 UPPER DECK FLIGHT TEAM LEBRON JAMES FT-LJ
    2006-07 HOT PROSPECTS "RED' BARON DAVIS 26 14/25
    2006-07 FLEER 20TH ANIV. DWYANE WADE 33
    2006-07 FLEER 20TH ANIV. KEVIN GARNETT 59
    2006-07 FLEER 20TH ANIV. RAJON RONDO 107
    2006-07 FLEER 20TH ANIV. DWIGHT HOWARD 29
    2008 PRESS PASS PRIMETIME PLAYERS OJ MAYO PT-10
    2007-08 SP AUTHTENTICS YI JIANLIAN RC 102
    2007-08 SP ROOKIE THREADS JUAN CARLOS NAVARRO RC 48 #105/199
    2007-08 SWEET SHOT BARON DAVIS 27 #255/350
    2007-08 BOWMAN CHROME AL THORNTON RC 131 #1926/2999
    2008-09 PRESS PASS CLASS OF 2008 OJ MAYO CL-2
    2008-09 HOT PROSPECTS "RED" RICHARD HAMILTON 35 #22/25
    2008-09 SKYBOX METAL UNIVERSE O J MAYO RC 73
    2008-09 SPX AUTO/JERSEY DJ WHITE 145 #075/599
    2008-09 SPX AUTO/JERSEY J.R. GRIDDENS 170 #269/599
    2008-09 UPPER DECK ELECTRIC COURT AL THORNTON 73
    2008-09 UPPER DECK ELECTRIC COURT DEVIN HARRIS 114
    2008-09 UPPER DECK ELECTRIC COURT BILL BRADLEY 215
    2008-09 UPPER DECK ELECTRIC COURT JULIUS ERVING 218
    2008-09 UPPER DECK ELECTRIC COURT JASON THOMPSON 228
    2008-09 UPPER DECK ELECTRIC COURT RANDY FOYE 109
    2008-09 UPPER DECK ELECTRIC COURT PEJA STOJAKOVIC 131
    2008-09 UPPER DECK ELECTRIC COURT RONNIE BREWER 193
    2008-09 UPPER DECK MVP MVP LEGENDS MICHEAL JORDAN 245
    2008-09 UPPER DECK MVP MVP LEGENDS LARRY BIRD 242
    2008-09 TOPPS HARDWOOD MARIO CHALMERS 124 (2BALLS) #1437/2009
    2008-09 TOPPS HARDWOOD DANILO GALLINARI 106 (1BALL) #1868/2009
    2008-09 TOPPS HARDWOOD DONTE GREEN 123 (1BALL) #1493/2009
    2008-09 TOPPS HARDWOOD RYAN ANDERSON 119 (1BALL) #1148/2009

    **** BASKETBALL BASE & INSERTS *****
    1992-93 UPPER DECK TEAM MVP HOLOGRAMS 1 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 15 16 19
    20 26 27 28 33
    15000 POINT CLUB 2 7 8 9 10 14 15 20
    JERRY WEST SELECTS 7 17
    ALL NBA 6 7 10
    AWARD WINNERS HOLOGRAM 6
    ALL DIVISON 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
    19 20
    ALL ROOKIE TEAM AR 7
    1993-94 FLEER
    NBA SUPERSTARS INSERTS 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 18 19

    1997 -98 FLEER KEY INGREDIENT GOLD 1 2 4 6 11 15
    ROOKIE SENSATIONS 1 3 4 5 7 9
    SOARING STARS 1 3 2 4 5 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 13 16 17 19 20
    ROOKIE REWIND SET 1-10
    FLAIR HARDWOOD 11 12 20 22 23 3 2 1 6 4 10
    2006-07 HOT PROSPECTS
    WERE # 1 EB,KB,TD
    DRAFT REWIND BG,AJ,GA,EC,DN,JM,JC,IV,KM,MB,KK,MP,RH,BM,SO,TP
    NOTABLE NEWCOMERS SW,SN,RF,QD,PO,AD,BJ
    2007-08 SP AUTHENTIC
    AUTHENTIC PROFILES 1 2 4 5 6 8 9 26 28 29 30 43
    2007-08 HOT PROSPECTS
    STAT TRACKER 1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 16 17(X2) 18 23 29 31
    SUPREME COURT 1(X2) 3 6 7(X2) 9 10 14 15 17 18 21 22(X2) 23(X2) 25 26 27 28(X2) 30
    NORTABLE NEWCOMERS 1 5 9 13 15 16(X2) 17 19
    2008-09 HOT PROSPECTS
    HOT TANDEMS 5 10 18 20
    SUPREME COURT 1 7 9
    CREAM OF THE CROP 1 8 11 12 17 25 26 29
    ALUMNI MATES 2 9 11 17 19 20
    BLUE 91 97 100 105 151 156
    ********BASKETBALL SETS**************
    1993-34 UPPER DECK SE SET
    1999-00 UPPER DECK MVP
    ELECTRIFYING SET 1-15
    JAM TIME SET 1-14
    MVP THEATRE SET 1-15
    21ST CENTURY NBA SET 1-10
    2004-05 SP AUTHENTIC SET 1-90
    2006-07 HARDCOURT SET 1-100
    2006-07 SWEET SHOT SET 1-90
    2006-07 HOT PROSPECTS SET 1-60
    2007-08 SP ROOKIE THREADS 1- 42
    2007-08 SWEET SHOT 1-100
    2007-08 SP ROOKIE EDITION SET 1-119
    2007-08 TOPPS LUXURY BOX SET 1-50
    2007-08 SP AUTHENTIC SET 1-100 (X2)
    2007-08 TOPPS SET 1-135
    2007-08 HOT PROSPECTS 1-60
    2008-09 UPPER DECK FIRST EDITION STARQUEST GREEN SET 1-30
    2008-09 SP AUTHENTIC SET 1-100
    AUTHTENTIC PROFILES 31-60

    **** FOOTBALL AUTO'S & GAME USED *****
    2004 SP AUTHENTIC AWESOME AUTHENTICS DAVID CARR AA-DA #031/100
    2005 PRESS PASS DIAMOND FERRI AUTOGRAPH
    2006 SP AUTHENTIC AUTOGRAPHS MIKE HASS S-HA
    2006 BOWMAN STERLING AUTO/JERSEY CHRIS BROWN BS-CB
    2007 PLAYOFF ABSOLUTE ROOKIE MATERIALS JASON HILL 276 #721/849
    2007 BOWMAN STERLING BRAIN LEONARD JERSEY RC BSRR-BL
    2007 BOWMAN STERLING DARIUS WALKER BSRA-DWA AUTO REFRACTOR #006/199
    2007 BOWMAN STERLING ALGE CRUMPLER JERSEY REFRACTOR BSVR-AC #115/199
    2007 BOWMAN STERLING JUSTICE HAIRSTON AUTO REFRACTOR BSRA-JH #103/199
    2007 BOWMAN STERLING JOEL FILANI AUTO GOLD REFRACTOR BSGA-JF # 0109/1000
    2007 BOWMAN STERLING ADAM CARRIKER AUTO BSRA-AC
    2007 BOWMAN STERLING JEFF ROWE AUTO BSRA-JR
    2007 BOWMAN STERLING RYNE ROBINSON AUTO BSRA-RR
    2007 BOWMAN STERLING RHEMA MCKNIGHT AUTO BSRA-RM
    2007 BOWMAN STERLING SCOTT CHANDLER AUTO BSRA-SC
    2007 BOWMAN STERLING SELVIN YOUNG AUTO BSRA-SY
    2007 BOWMAN STERLING TRENT EDWARDS RC G.U BSRR-TE
    2007 BOWMAN STERLING TED GINN JR. RC G.U BSRR-TG
    2007 BOWMAN STERLING TONY HUNT RC G.U BSRR-TH
    2007 BOWMAN STERLING ROY WILLIAMS G.U. BSVR-RWL
    2007 BOWMAN STERLING PAUL WILLIAMS G.U BSRR-PWI
    2007 BOWMAN STERLING REGGIE BROWN G.U. BSVR-RB
    2007 BOWMAN STERLING MARC BULGER G.U. BSVR-MB
    2007 BOWMAN STERLING MATT HASSELBECK G.U. BSVR-MH
    2007 BOWMAN STERLING MACK STRONG G.U. BSVR-MST
    2007 BOWMAN STERLING JAVON WALKER G.U. BSVR-JW
    2007 BOWMAN STERLING KENNY IRONS G.U. BSRR-KI
    2007 BOWMAN STERLING JOHNNIE LEE HIGGINS G.U. BSRR-JLH
    2007 BOWMAN STERLING JULIAN PETERSON G.U. BSVR-JP
    2007 BOWMAN STERLING JASON HILL G.U. BSRR-JH
    2007 BOWMAN STERLING GREG OLSEN G.U. BSRR-GO
    2007 BOWMAN STERLING EDGERRIN JAMES G.U. BSVR-EJ
    2007 BOWMAN STERLING GAINES ADAMS G.U. BSRR-GA
    2007 BOWMAN STERLING DWAYNE JARRETT G.U. BSRR-DJ
    2007 BOWMAN STERLING CHAD PENNINGTON G.U. BSVR-CP
    2007 BOWMAN STERLING CLINTON PORTIS G.U. BSVR-CPO
    2007 BOWMAN STERLING BRIAN LEONARD G.U. BSRR-BL
    2007 BOWMAN STERLING ALGE CRUMPLER G.U. BSVR-AC
    2007 BOWMAN STERLING ANTONIO GATES G.U. BSVR-AG
    2008 EXQUISITE SUPER SWATCH DEREK ANDERSON SS-AN #45/50
    2008 EXQUISITE ROOKIE SIGNATURES ALEX BRINK 104 020/150
    2010 TOPPS MAGIC EARLY DOUCET AUTO 226
    2010 TOPPS MAGIC QUAN COSBY AUTO 82
    2011 LEAF ALL-AMERICAN BOWL AUTO MATTHEW WILE BA-MW1
    2011 LEAF ALL-AMERICAN BOWL AUTO MATTHEW HEGARTY BA-MH1
    2011 LEAF ALL-AMERICAN BOWL AUTO QUINCY RUSSELL BA-QR1
    2011 LEAF ALL-AMERICAN BOWL AUTO JASON GIBSON BA-JG1
    2011 LEAF ALL-AMERICAN BOWL AUTO GLENN FAULKNER BA-GF2
    2011 TOPPS INCEPTION JUMBO JERSEY RELIC JAMIE HARPER JR-JH #20/25
    2011 TOPPS INCEPTION JUMBO JERSEY RELIC MARCELL DAREUS JR-MD #07/75 & #67/75 (X2)
    2011 TOPPS INCEPTION AUTOGRAPH BILAL POWELL 132 #192/900
    2011 TOPPS INCEPTION JUMBO JERSEY RELIC DELONE CARTER JR-DC #142/158
    2011 TOPPS INCEPTION JUMBO JERSEY RELIC MARCELL DAREUS JR-MD #111/158
    2011 TOPPS INCEPTION ROOKIE PATCH DELONE CARTER RP-DC 151/158

    **** #'S **
    1995 CLASSIC BRAIN DEMARCO PRINTERS PROOF 60 #1/297
    2001 UD GRADED RC SERIES KEN YON RAMBO 89 #029/900 GEM 9.5
    2006 LEAF ROOKIES & STARS PAUL PINEGAR 147 #022/999
    2007 LEAF ROOKIES AND STARS GEG OLSEN CRUSADE RC-7 #0512/1000
    2007 UPPER DECK ROOKIE PREMIER ADRAIN PETERSON 21
    2007 UPPER DECK ROOKIE PREMIER CALVIN JOHNSON 15
    2008 EXQUISITE TODD HEAP 10 #03/75
    2009 TOPPS CHROME T.J. HOUSHMANDZAEH TC105 REFRACTOR
    2009 TOPPS CHROME MATT SCHAUB TC97 REFRACTOR
    2009 PRESS PASS GAME BREAKERS MARK SANCHEZ GB4
    2009 UPPER DECK ROOKIE SENSATIONS MATTHEW STAFFORD RS-ST
    2009 ICONS BART SCOTT 55 033/125
    2011 TOPPS INCEPTION CHARLES WOODSON 11 #141/209
    2011 TOPPS INCEPTION REGGIE WAYNE 22 #061/209
    2011 TOPPS INCEPTION MILES AUSTIN 42 #195/209
    2011 TOPPS INCEPTION PIERRE GARCON 35 #042/209
    2011 TOPPS INCEPTION GREG JENNINGS 34 #144/209
    2011 TOPPS INCEPTION MATT RYAN 66 #111/209
    2011 TOPPS INCEPTION JORADN SHIPLEY 65 #077/209
    2011 TOPPS INCEPTION ZACH MILLER 88 #059/209
    *** BASE CARDS ******
    2007 BOWMAN STERLING
    6 10 12 13 19 30 31 32 36 37 41
    2009 TOPPS CHROME 3 5 6 8 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 20 21 27 29 30 32 33
    34 35 36 38 40 42 43 45 47 48 49 50 53 54 55 57 58 60 62 63 65 66 68
    70 73 74 76 77 78 79 80 82 83 84 86 87 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 97 99 100
    101 102 103 105 107 108 109 110
    C55 C83 TCC24 RHC43-SH
    2009 topps mayo
    2 4 6 7 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 21 23 24 25 27 28 29 30 31 32
    33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 42 44 45 46 48 49 50 51 52 53 55 56 57 58 59
    60 61 62 63 64 65 66 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82
    83 85 88 90 91 92 93 94 96 97 98 102 103 105 107 108 109 110 111 113
    115 116 117 118 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 132 133
    134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 148 149 150 151 152
    154 156 157 158 159 160 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172
    173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 188 189 190 192
    193 194 195 196 197 198 201 202 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213
    214 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 235
    236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 247 248 249 250 254 255 256 257 258
    259 260 261 262 263 264 267 268 269 271 272 273 274 275 278 281 282
    285 287 288 289 290 293 297 298 304 309 312 315 320 327

    2009 TOPPS MAYO SILVER
    2 18 19 20 44 53 63 65 78 83 88 93 98 103 108 110 119 123 127 128 134
    138 140 144 148 149 153 168 169 174 178 184 188 189 190 203 208 213
    223 224 228 230 239 241 244 253 254
    2009 TOPPS MAYO MINI'S
    ALL BLUE BACK BROWN RC NO#
    2011 TOPPS INCEPTION 3 4 5 8 12 13 14 15 17 24 29 36 42 46 47 48 50
    60 61 64 65 71 81 82 86 88 89 94 96 99
    **** FOOTBALL SETS *****
    2000 BLACK DIAMOND SET 1-120
    2006 DONRUSS CLASSICS SET 1-100
    2007 DONRUSS CLASSICS SET 1-100



    RACING CARDS
    2011 ECLIPSE SET
    Main Wants: FB-Luck, RGIII, Manning's, Bradford, Ryan, Flacco, Newton, Brady BSKB-D. Howard, Durant, Lebron, Griffin

    Hidden Content ---

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •