Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

if ud did it and they are looking into, how is that going to solve anything??

and now i am suspisious, seeing as the rnh is his jersey number, thats pretty unreal

BANNED

Country

if ud did it and they are looking into, how is that going to solve anything??

and now i am suspisious, seeing as the rnh is his jersey number, thats pretty unreal

Maybe ud is seeing if the seller is an employee or family of one?? That's the only logical thing I can think of, of why ud is
    Investigating a complaint on themselves lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thorni2's Items on eBay

You jealous people, this is pure luck, nothing more.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

You jealous people, this is pure luck, nothing more.

Yep pure luck getting the 3 largest CASE HITS.

Wheres the rest of the cases worth of cards and why are all of his auctions ended early because he doesn't have them anymore?

Do you have any idea how many cases upon cases upon cases it would take to land those 3 Whales? Sure I believe in luck but thats not luck at all thats fishy.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rzrz123's Items on eBay

Sad day for me. While I do believe in luck, I've learned that if it smells fishy, looks fishy, it usually is.
    I've never busted The Cup, but if this is happening with High End product, it could happen with the rest.
    I wonder where the RNH YG Exclusive 093/100 is...

I guess I'll be watching this post for news before I spend another dollar on UD product. Hope the "UD investigation" is true.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rzrz123's Items on eBay

Just received this via email

Michael, Thanks for your message. We are already investigating this seller, but the thing is that none of these cards were ever at our Carlsbad facility. They were all received in and packed out of our North Carolina facility. Our Security team is talking with some of the people who have purchased these cards and working to determine how the seller came into possession of these cards. At this time however, it does not appear it is a "back door" issues as has been alleged. We will continue to review however. Sincerely, Chris Carlin Sports Marketing & Social Media Manager The Upper Deck Company 2251 Rutherford Road | Carlsbad, CA 92008 T: 760.929.3159 (NEW) | F: 760.929.3150

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just received this via email

Michael, Thanks for your message. We are already investigating this seller, but the thing is that none of these cards were ever at our Carlsbad facility. They were all received in and packed out of our North Carolina facility. Our Security team is talking with some of the people who have purchased these cards and working to determine how the seller came into possession of these cards. At this time however, it does not appear it is a "back door" issues as has been alleged. We will continue to review however. Sincerely, Chris Carlin Sports Marketing & Social Media Manager The Upper Deck Company 2251 Rutherford Road | Carlsbad, CA 92008 T: 760.929.3159 (NEW) | F: 760.929.3150

this is my point though
    if it is a "back door" ud wouldnt tell us that lol

point is, we will never know if its a "back door"

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thegreateight8's Items on eBay

makes me really wonder how much product they dont release and just hang on to. For whatever the reason may be

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See reoddai002's Items on eBay

this is my point though
    if it is a "back door" ud wouldnt tell us that lol

point is, we will never know if its a "back door"

If I was UD and I actually caught some group doing a back door sale I would announce it. Let's be honest. UD's reputation has been the teeniest bit tarnished recently. The various lawsuits, the immediate suspicion for back doors, the FBI transcripts. These don't really help UD's image.

A scapegoat would be perfect right now. "No, we swear, its not Upper Deck that's causing all this trouble. We're a great bunch and we sell honest goods. It was all THAT GUY'S fault. And he's fired now so go sue him!"

BANNED

Country

There are many possibilities that can be taken out of this:

1. A worker at UD took the cards and sold them to someone else
    2. A worker at UD took the cards and sold them himself (so the ebayer is the worker)
    3. He pulled the cards with luck
    4. He may have bought a couple of the cards off someone second hand from a forum

This is for sure fishy, I'm not saying he DID NOT pull them by luck, as he very well could have, but its like seeing a player in baseball hit 2 homers a year for his first 10 seasons and then hit 50 in his eleventh. It'll be hard to believe that the player didnt take some sort of PED. Yea, its possible his skill got him the 50 homers, but unlikely.

I think, in my opinion, that someone from UD took the cards and that the person is the ebayer.

Lets hope UD figures it out. AND THE FACT THAT HE HAD NO OTHER CUP CARDS LISTED adds the the uncertainty.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast