Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FanOfSpeed08 View Post
    makes me really wonder how much product they dont release and just hang on to. For whatever the reason may be
    You can see with some of the replacements for redemptions that people receive that there is a significant amount of product held back, even as far back as the start of the last decade.
    PC: ITG/The Cup/Masterpieces/Canada Theoren Fleury, Colin Wilson YGs/RCs, Mike Murphy (BTP + YG excl.), 08/09 BD GUJ K. Lehtonen, 06/07 H+P Gloves B. Comeau, K Ramo RCs, E. Etem #'d RCs, Artifacts Team Canada /299

Hidden Content - Tagged by player/team

Does anyone have more information about this case, is the seller replied to anyone?

Harri
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Collect: Hidden Content

thank god upper deck isn't located in Canada, otherwise people would be questioning where I got my 2 copies of hopkins cup auto rcs /99 if i post them anywhere for sale.
    TRADE PAGE (WILL HAVE REGULAR UPDATES): Hidden Content

COMC.COM Cards For Sale: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Ray33 View Post
    thank god upper deck isn't located in Canada, otherwise people would be questioning where I got my 2 copies of hopkins cup auto rcs /99 if i post them anywhere for sale.
    2 rc's vs the top 3 cards in the entire production run? come on now
    Hidden Content
    I only collect rc's of the top players, from each year.

That'd be like if UD was in NY and people would question my 2 RNH Ice rookies /99 when I pulled them. Both came from the same LCS.
    Hidden Content
    color codes: yellow/blue/green= incoming/do not need
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

If anyone is interested, click this link from CCM and help me win free stuff as well as enter yourself: Hidden Content

Pulling two RNH rookies is unlikely, but that kind of luck happens.

Pulling his 93/99, the Lemiuex Shield and a Crosby Property Of? I'm not really see the comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by miscs75 View Post
    That'd be like if UD was in NY and people would question my 2 RNH Ice rookies /99 when I pulled them. Both came from the same LCS.
    Just like the last post, theres a difference between the 3 Cup cards in question and 2 ICE rookies.

The 3 Cup cards are the 3 biggest, 2 1/1's and an ebay 1/1 (rnh jersey #). Big difference in those 3 and 2 RNH ICE /99.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Red Wings Past Present and Future!
    Check out my COMC store below for cheaply priced Inserts/Rookies/and Game Used
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by MattDMC View Post
    Just like the last post, theres a difference between the 3 Cup cards in question and 2 ICE rookies.

The 3 Cup cards are the 3 biggest, 2 1/1's and an ebay 1/1 (rnh jersey #). Big difference in those 3 and 2 RNH ICE /99.
    I know. I'm just saying its strange either way that someone wound up with the top cards from a product. I found it strange myself when I pulled the 2nd Nuge on a whim.
    Hidden Content
    color codes: yellow/blue/green= incoming/do not need
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

If anyone is interested, click this link from CCM and help me win free stuff as well as enter yourself: Hidden Content

those 3 cards, especially the 93/99 are not cards, they are currency! UD is printing money, and the temptation for someone to walk out the "backdoor" with 9k in their pocket would be high for the the most altruistic of us, never mind the legions of greedy, or hard luck people out there...jmho

You know the saying. If it looks like crap, smells like crap and feels like crap....
    Looking for: Erik Karlsson (Main PC), Mika Zibanejad (Secondary PC), JG Pageau, Kyle Turris and Cody Ceci
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast