Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See theofleury14's Items on eBay

makes me really wonder how much product they dont release and just hang on to. For whatever the reason may be

You can see with some of the replacements for redemptions that people receive that there is a significant amount of product held back, even as far back as the start of the last decade.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (17)
    Country
    See iidaemmi's Items on eBay

Does anyone have more information about this case, is the seller replied to anyone?

Harri

SCF Rewards
    Country

thank god upper deck isn't located in Canada, otherwise people would be questioning where I got my 2 copies of hopkins cup auto rcs /99 if i post them anywhere for sale.
    I COLLECT HIGH END TRUE AUTO RCS OF LEBRON JAMES, GIANNIS, TOM BRADY, CONNOR MCDAVID & SIDNEY CROSBY.

SCF Rewards
    Country

thank god upper deck isn't located in Canada, otherwise people would be questioning where I got my 2 copies of hopkins cup auto rcs /99 if i post them anywhere for sale.

2 rc's vs the top 3 cards in the entire production run? come on now

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See miscs75's Items on eBay

That'd be like if UD was in NY and people would question my 2 RNH Ice rookies /99 when I pulled them. Both came from the same LCS.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Pulling two RNH rookies is unlikely, but that kind of luck happens.

Pulling his 93/99, the Lemiuex Shield and a Crosby Property Of? I'm not really see the comparison.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

That'd be like if UD was in NY and people would question my 2 RNH Ice rookies /99 when I pulled them. Both came from the same LCS.

Just like the last post, theres a difference between the 3 Cup cards in question and 2 ICE rookies.

The 3 Cup cards are the 3 biggest, 2 1/1's and an ebay 1/1 (rnh jersey #). Big difference in those 3 and 2 RNH ICE /99.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See miscs75's Items on eBay

Just like the last post, theres a difference between the 3 Cup cards in question and 2 ICE rookies.

The 3 Cup cards are the 3 biggest, 2 1/1's and an ebay 1/1 (rnh jersey #). Big difference in those 3 and 2 RNH ICE /99.

I know. I'm just saying its strange either way that someone wound up with the top cards from a product. I found it strange myself when I pulled the 2nd Nuge on a whim.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

those 3 cards, especially the 93/99 are not cards, they are currency! UD is printing money, and the temptation for someone to walk out the "backdoor" with 9k in their pocket would be high for the the most altruistic of us, never mind the legions of greedy, or hard luck people out there...jmho
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Sets: 20 12/13 Artifacts
    Players: Ovechkin, star YG's.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators
    See atmx093's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

You know the saying. If it looks like crap, smells like crap and feels like crap....

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast