Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Prime Example

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

Prime Example

This is why I believe in the death penalty in crimes that are proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

this guy got out of prison six months ago for murder, and now has raped one teen girl murdered and raped one young mother, murdered and raped a 3 year old, and murdered an infant.

they should have put him to death in 1999.

this is about 30 minutes from where i live

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_1...on-police-say/

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (44)
    Country
    Cincinnati Reds Texas Rangers

I DO agree with you on the Death Penalty. Any kind of murder outside of self-defense the offender shall be put to death preferably by firing squad like they use to a few years back in Wyoming. Cost the states less money & the offender would not have to sit around & wait the average of 8-15 years on death row!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I say bring back Levitical law for people like that. An eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country

veggie, we agree!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

I DO agree with you on the Death Penalty. Any kind of murder outside of self-defense the offender shall be put to death preferably by firing squad like they use to a few years back in Wyoming. Cost the states less money & the offender would not have to sit around & wait the average of 8-15 years on death row!

why do you feel the need to have it done by firing squad?

SCF Rewards
    Country

it's cheap

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

It's too cheap and easy. I say let him suffer for a while. Give him a slow painful death.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

ah, didn't see the part about cost in his post for some reason. I doubt that would ever be used again. Outside of the method you'd typically have an extensive appeals time frame. I'm personally for the death penalty, but there are cases that have been overturned. Yes they are rare, but I think the in most cases, if the person is fighting the charges, you need time for him to file appeals.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

ah, didn't see the part about cost in his post for some reason. I doubt that would ever be used again. Outside of the method you'd typically have an extensive appeals time frame. I'm personally for the death penalty, but there are cases that have been overturned. Yes they are rare, but I think the in most cases, if the person is fighting the charges, you need time for him to file appeals.

Something like, "I would rather set a thousand guilty men free than incarcerate one innocent man."

In a case like this, though, if there is absolutely no doubt at all, then yes I can see the death penalty being useful. However, just having it there to say, "If you do this, we'll kill you" has proven to not be an effective deterrent.