Press Pass makes good on missing hit!!

Got a box of Press Pass Ignite from Target and it was missing the Hit. Got this in the mail from Press Pass today.

3 Color Patch Danica Patrick

sick!!!!
    Carl Edwards Supercollector!!!
    Hidden Content

Sweet. I am still waiting for my damage Pearson to come back and my missing hits. I did get an email from PP on my items and was told they are mailed out. No package today, but can't wait til tomorrow.
    Life is too short to worry. Bust some packs and just smile!

Hidden Content

It took them 3 weeks to get me this one. The funny thing is 2 days after I sent out the receipt and pack wrapper for this one, I bought another box of Ignite from the same Target and got another hittless box. Whats the odds in that. Needless to say I am done buying Ignite from Target.

Same thing happened to buy..I bought a few boxes from target and a box from a local card shop and not one had a hit in it...They send me a Dale Jr auto, Danica firesuit, and Danny Hamlin Patch firesuit...I was pretty happy with that but sad to pull so much with nothing in it lol

Quote Originally Posted by jna1488 View Post
    It took them 3 weeks to get me this one. The funny thing is 2 days after I sent out the receipt and pack wrapper for this one, I bought another box of Ignite from the same Target and got another hittless box. Whats the odds in that. Needless to say I am done buying Ignite from Target.
    Collecting GAME USED AND AUTOS ONLY!!!!
    Hockey: Crosby/Neal/Malkin/Fleury in that order....

AWESOME lookin card!! PP is pretty good at takin care of it`s customers. Congrats!!